Author Topic: The Cat  (Read 1468 times)

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
Re: The Cat
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2017, 02:22:56 PM »
http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/lake-county-news-sun/news/ct-lns-richmond-fire-dog-alerts-owner-st-0509-20170508-story.html
Ginger Blossom, owner of a store by the same name in Richmond, credited a family dog with waking her up early Sunday and alerting her to an attic fire in the Route 173 property.

"She's my little hero dog," Blossom said on Monday. "I didn't know anything was amiss."

The fire was at the main house and did not affect the other buildings on the old dairy farm that houses Blossom's import business of fair trade items including crafts, clothing and art.

The farm, at 3016 Route 173, west of Antioch, is known for its metal animal sculptures that can be seen from the highway.

According to Richmond Fire Protection Chief Rick Gallas, the first firefighters arrived on the scene at 6:30 a.m. Sunday.

"We had flames coming off the back, and smoke," Gallas said "The homeowner was awakened by her dog, and there were no working smoke detectors in that area of the house."

Gallas said damage was estimated at $40,000, and the cause of the fire is under investigation but could be electrical.

With no hydrants in the area, Gallas said an extra alarm was called to bring more tanker trucks to the scene.

"We had 90 percent of the fire out in 15 minutes and the rest in a half-hour," Gallas said. "We had to pull the ceiling to make sure we got it all."
Blossom said after being awakened by her dog, Emie, she called 911, put Emie in a car parked a safe distance from the house, and propped open the front door so her cats could escape. She said she then took a hose out and started to try and slow the fire down.

"The fire department was there in about 8 minutes," she said. "They were phenomenal; they were very quick."

She said Emie has been her hero dog "on multiple occasions," including once when the dog chased off a coyote that was stalking a smaller dog, and another time when she brought Emie to a forest preserve for a walk and ran into a suspicious man who Emie made sure never got too close.

She said the business was open on Monday, and that she and all her animals were uninjured.

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2017, 09:09:29 AM »

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2017, 09:25:22 AM »
I just pulled a raisin-sized scab or exudate out of my urethra.

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2017, 10:03:20 AM »

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2017, 06:02:43 PM »

I AM SMALL BUT FIERCE AND REMAIN ACTIVE. SNITCHES GET STITCHES.“If those guys want to go in there and do that to themselves, go ahead, that’s your life, that’s your body, that’s your future,” he said. “But for me, I’m destined to do something greater.” My cat is an influential member in several occult organizations. “Freedom without sexual self-determination is in itself a contradiction.”  She didn’t want to be the reason he couldn’t; she wanted to be the reason he didn’t.  But that happened some time ago. What have I done recently that would bring shame?  Designed to gently guide you into states of deep relaxation, emotional release and inner peace. BUM BOATIE ONLY.  A chicken hatching a duck is not important news, but it had not happened in my presence and never to this particular chicken or this duck which, according to what I’ve read, may look like a duck and walk like a duck but isn’t actually a duck. The experience has been a learning curve for us all, especially the chicken. He always did have a propensity to READ THE STAGE DIRECTIONS ALOUD as if they were his actual lines.  A lot of people don’t understand that.  Love affairs get too involved, and they’re not really worth it. But if, for some reason, you feel that they are, you should put in exactly as much time and energy as the other person. In other words, “I’ll pay you if you pay me.” The one thing that I learned about talk shows, you have to talk to the people. And they like the underdog. I was always the guy trying to make it: He reaches for the stars, but he doesn’t quite make it. “You never approach anyone by accusing. I never press on anyone.”  The top drawer will be the stuff that’s useful all the time, and the second drawer will be the stuff that you can’t fit in the top.  Old men never see; in fact men hardly see at all. Sometimes young women see part, but men rarely ever see at all.  The greatest fools are ofttimes more clever than the men who laugh at them. IF YOU WANT TO LOOK, YOU HAVE TO SHOW. YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW.  There is absolutely no place in the world for hate, violence, abuse, discrimination or predatory behavior of any kind.  “A grain of salt in the hand is worth a bird in the horse’s mouth.” He might not suck on one but rest assured he would lay it in his mouth for a short taste.  A true man steals a woman from afar, t’ strengthen the clan. Women who bed brothers or fathers or clan kin offend the gods, and are cursed with weak and sickly children. Even monsters.  “All men must die, but not for a long while, we may pray.” Why do the gods make kings and queens, if not to protect the ones who can’t protect themselves?  This is how it was meant to be. The other was a nightmare, and I have only now awakened.  Wolves are supposed to be brave, aren’t they? COURTESY IS A LADY’S ARMOR.  All she felt was pity, and pity was death to desire.  Definition of Irish Alzheimers’? You forget everything but your grudges.  Aspies are frequently copying the behaviour of neurotypicals, but Aspie women are much more successful at making it seem natural than are Aspie men (a psychiatrist with a special interest in autism told me this). Learn Tantra and give the gift that keeps on giving. Learn to receive to then be able to give to your partner. “JACK OFF ALL DICKS, MASTER OF NUTS.”  “The FBI does not encourage payment of ransom as it keeps the criminals in business. Of course, the individual victim must weigh their options.” FEAR ME. NEVER TOUCH THE WEAVE.  “I am heat, I am sun.” NEVER TRUST A MAN WITH THREE FIRST NAMES. Now the happily married couple lives in a gun-filled mansion in Tennessee. Lower standards always win out when the group chooses. PETTY PETTY PETTY PETTY. That’s love, baby. ON VA TOUT PETER. They all looked like action heros but talked like mean girls. Never welcome an investigation into Scientology, but rather, deflect by saying, “We would welcome an investigation INTO YOU.” Never defend, always attack. COMMAND INTENTION. You don’t have permission to leave the base. CONSENT BELONGS TO THE INDIVIDUAL.  I HEREBY SPECIFICALLY WITHDRAW MY CONSENT TO BE GOVERNED BY YOUR RULES. 1. Submit one or more Before photos taken within three days of beginning the contest. What do they know that they were not taught? WE HOPE FOR THE BEST SO PREPARE FOR THE WORST. ARE YOUR BONES GETTING STRONGER? FINALLY GIVE US THE VAMPIRE KING THAT WE DESERVE.  Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.  Trust is like a mirror. Trust is like a piece if paper. Trust is like a rubber. All it took was a 12 step program. I do not give the rose very easily. WE SHOULD DRESS YOU IN PINK TO MAKE THE BOYS WINK. What’s the big deal, we had sex before. “Exercise patience and deliberation, for it is among the qualities loved by Allah and His Messenger, peace be upon him. Accomplish your goals with secrecy. Attain the highest level of perfection in your actions, exercise utmost care and caution, and prepare diligently to inflict crippling losses on those who have disbelieved.” Split Open his head to the point that his face was not recognizable. “Be perfect in your choice of targets, so that you may damage your enemies more. Be professional in your choice of weapons. It is not necessary that it should be a military tool. If you are able to pick a firearm, well and good; if not, the options are many.” WITH GREAT FAME COMES GREAT ENTITLEMENT. Do you kiss your shrimp with that fish? When people say who they are, believe them. I was my own hero, till I actually met myself. IF IT HAPPENS THREE TIMES, IT HAS TO BE AN EPIDEMIC. GIRLS GIRLS YOU’RE BOTH PRETTY.  Perhaps she should replace her positive thinking with just plain thinking.  Simple Pleasures Are Life’s Greatest Treasures. “Remember that your house is meant to be lived in, not admired.“ I don’t expect to ever know the truth. I’VE GOT SPIES. I will lead on softly, according as the cattle that goeth before me and the children be able to endure.  “I wasn’t born with enough middle fingers.” I’M WELL AWARE I’M NOT PERFECT, BUT I’M NOT THE ANTICHRIST EITHER.  A more complete obituary is forthcoming; please check back.  Marvel at my PRACTICAL OSCILLATION to obtain money, fame, advantage, charm, pleasure, wisdom or some other form of pretense or deception.  Hypnosis is just a word that represents whatever you think it is. So call it what you will. La actriz de telenovelas lanzó una canción de reggaetón. Treat the word “impossible” as nothing more than inspiration. My Higher Self is Misrule. I DON’T THINK THERE NEEDS TO BE A BOOK FOR THAT.  As you walk through the gate here onto the grounds of the cemetery, you can really feel the history. BROWSE GRAVES.  I can’t remember being remorseful. “Pain starts past six hours. Madness starts past 12 hours; hell starts past 20 hours!” Destroy target red creature. I align myself with the truth, and I true myself with a line. I sell the truth, and I true my width in line. I align the truth, and I thrust my missile within you, and I threw my true self with a lie. I sell the truth, and I drew my width in a line. I align the truth, and I thrust my missile within you, and I threw my true self with a lie gh;sf'h;fs'h;sgh; sgh;sgh; sg;hs'fhs  g;hs'sg;h'sg;h s'gh;gsh ;g'j;dgh'j;dhg’‘j;dgh'jd g;fg;h’d;h'sf;h'sf;h’'sg’h;f’;h' sfghgffgdhdgg.“It takes an athlete to dance, but an artist to be a dancer.” What a man does with his wife does not concern the authorities. WHEN A HUMAN BEING IS ALLEGED TO BE FLYING OR SUSPENDED IN THE AIR IT CONNOTES A HIGHER SPIRITUAL FORCE BEHIND THE ACT AND NOT THE INDIVIDUAL’S OWN EFFORT. RESTORATION REQUIRES A RETURN TO FIRST PRINCIPLES. PETER WALKED ON WATER NOT BY HIS PHYSICAL DISPENSATION BUT BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND HIS FAITH IN THE WORDS JESUS UTTERED. SLOW IS SMOOTH, SMOOTH IS FAST.  What’s a better way to tell the story of a brand than displaying its products?  The first rule of insanity - if you think everyone is insane, it’s you. WHAT RISK DO ACCEPT WITHOUT REMEDIATING IT? LONG HAIR, DON’T CARE. And whence three have done, the fourth is the easiest.  This bloody town’s a bloody cuss No bloody trains, no bloody bus, And no one cares for bloody us In bloody Orkney. EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET IS REAL. You are able to use multiple promotional codes on the same order — but when more than one discount is entered, it is possible that the last code will replace a previously applied one. THIS IS HOW I ALWAYS IMAGINED IT. WRITE IT DOWN AND LOOK AT IT.  The body is like an instrument and the ecstasy is sound vibration. If you tune your body more, you’ll vibrate better.  “No President, Academy, Court of Law, Congress or Senate on this earth has the knowledge or power to decide what will be the knowledge of tomorrow.” It’s time to stand up! Europe is ours, the rest must go! She survived for months on drinking water from melting snow and eating apples from a single apple tree in the yard.  In Action Watch The Timing.  A mí nadie me extraña, soy algo así como un lunes.  The room is large and equipped with a study table, sofa and a king sized bed. A tea coffee. The bathroom has a separate shower area but no tub. The sofa in the room had a few coffee stains. The lobby is plush with music playing. There is a fridge but no mini bar. “We are prepared to know that we will die, but we are never prepared to know when.” (Peace Love Unity Respect).  Man always seeks out religion…. when they have destroyed the old they create a new one. It is easier to work than to be taken care of, for sure…you get more time off, when you work.   Blaming a rape victim is never acceptable. THERE ARE NO CELEBRITIES IN UMPTOWN. I am moving from the emergency phase to the recovery phase. HE’S NOT A MORNING PERSON.  “I don’t think a commission agreement is enforceable without writing.  Without a written agreement, I think the client can back out of the deal.” “I never try to judge other people. I never tell anybody else they’re wrong. We can agree to disagree.” See the turtle with enormous girth, on his back sits the earth.  “I’m innocent. I didn’t do anything. You can’t prove it.” Where a prostitute using the name “Serenity” agreed to perform sexual acts for $250.   “Because nothing’s new in the world. Nothing’s new since Genesis.” I never take breakfast in evening-wear. I had no idea at that time what a difference that realization was to make in my life, but as I look back I recognize now that that was the seminal moment of the person I was to become. “Life is filled with risk.” ASI ES la vida Que caprichosa a veces negra a veces rosa.  I wanted to be the new me in the place where my former self lived. “Well, we’ll just have to burn that bridge down after we fall off of it.” Now I feel betrayed by you, just like all those others betrayed me. They’re-all-whores-and-the-ones-who-say-they’re-not-are-lying-whores.  WE AIN’T WAITIN ON ME. I have to dance with the one that brung me till I ride the horse I came in on.  Learning how to die, according to Montaigne, is unlearning how to be a slave. If you eat cupcakes wearing headphones the frosting impacts your uvula. When I tried to restrain him and convince him to calm down, he grabbed my neck and asked me not to interfere. He lives in Ika with his wife and balances his time between compassion, joy, shit, and piss. He smokes lemons and eats orchids like a bitch. “I expect to lose half of you before I’m finished. I will use every means necessary — fair and unfair — to trip you up, to expose your weaknesses.”“We would rather be ruined than changed. We would rather die in our dread than climb the cross of the moment and let our illusions die.” “I feel sorry for that guy 23 hours and 55 minutes of the day.” “Censorship is the tool of those who have the need to hide actualities from themselves and from others.” DON’T CALL 911 ON ME HOMIE, IT DOES NOT COUNT AS SUICIDAL TO SAY THAT IF THIS IS ALL THEY GOT LEFT FOR ME, I AM NOW FOLD UP MY TENTS AND FADE AWAY. Who blindly walks down a lonely street? I can warm a skinned fox with my horny feet. Clinically, patients have cherry red spots, normal intelligence, and a progressive cerebellar ataxia, with intention myoclonus and tremor.  WE ARE MILLIONS A MILLINER OWES.  And I would further suggest conceptually that L.A.N.D. = Life According to Natural Development and that every human being was created to be M.E.M.P.H.I.S. (Missioned and Empowered to Monitor and Perfect His/her Industrious Soul).  We were given two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak. Coming to you live from THE CURSED BED. “You can’t Ika Wong IKA WONG.” There’s an impatience and arrogance buried in all highly attractive people, like they’re accustomed to getting away with something. I am among the ten dead men who have just dropped out of the top twenty-five dead men who are persistently rumored still to be alive. THE OTHER MEN ARE ACCUSED OF BEING CO-CONSPIRATORS, MAKING THE CASE COMPLEX.  In the era of evidence-based practice, we need practice-based evidence.  (Stumble in the second act! comeback in the third act!).  Everyone knows a good salesman is lying when he says he can offer a really great deal, but only for you and only today—but the tactic still works. People are willing to believe the unbelievable in order to get what they want. Too many laws is never enough. We don’t want weaklings in the chain. No wonder dead goats have no feelings. “From age ten until the time of marriage, neither boys nor girls were allowed to speak their own names out loud. The Pima Indians believed such an act would bring bad luck to the children and their future. Similarly, people in the tribe do not say aloud the names of deceased people, in order to avoid bad luck by calling their spirits back among the living. But the word or words in the name are not dropped from the language.”He initiates a mating ritual by painting messages on himself and performing a courtship dance.  The United States of America: created by white people, for white people. Purge the Xenos. Ave Imperator.

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2017, 06:24:54 PM »

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2017, 07:20:30 PM »
so I got my catheter out...been sticking tubes up my urethra for like ten days now...the only thing that seems to be working is when I finally got this PROSTACOL product in the mail from vrp.com, I got that Monday and already I am getting some flow, I can piss as much as a coffee cup full (so don't drink coffee at my house then, fine, I am busy with medical emergency anyway)

this was just outside my door 24 hours ago...all type of bums and dope fiends and freaks live in my fucking stairwells...this one was with two others, stupid old speedfreak bitch knocks at my door 5 am smoking a cigarette, I have this huge sign on the door OXYGEN NO SMOKING, asking me about some chick named Trinity I supposedly have hidden in here, wouldn't take no for an answer, I get to yelling and run her and her Mexican buddy off, I'm in my boxers, I was pissed...but so Foolio in the photo sleeps through all the yelling, just lying there in my hallway...I should have stolen the guitar really

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2017, 07:21:34 PM »
resize photo

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2017, 07:26:39 PM »
FLIES ARE THE DEAD MAN’S REVENGE. All this time I have been smelling like ferret piss, when I should have been smelling like fernet piss, instead. The living have no place at the feasts of the dead. “A good friend brings out the best in you, a good enemy brings out everything.’‘  The faithful dog is kicked, and no matter how the spider weaves, he is never loved.  A toad grows wings and thinks he’s a bloody dragon.  The government had a special school.  SKY OR FRY.  “My spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right.“ You can tell they’re after you when they bore through the ceiling.  Time is of the essence.  “Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” I AM CONTENT TO DRINK AT MY OWN LAKE. He said he was a nurse, he said he was a chef, he said he had a submarine, he said he had a net.  If he did this with you, he will do it to you. At this point in their career, they’ve fallen into a comfortable routine of creation and presentation, and while masturbation takes up a great deal of their time, they’re ever watchful for the moments inspiration may strike.  Help these girls continue their dance training in LA this summer.  Anything that gives pleasure now but pain later is tamasic and should be minimized if not eliminated. I am the ferret of the dead man’s piss.  We met this day with reflection upon our history, reflection upon the path we have traversed, and with glorification of the New Martyrs and Confessors of Christ the Savior. My amygdala is smaller and less functional. STABBY IS AS STABBY DOES.  We exchanged pleasantries and made small talk about restaurants and Bozeman. Nobody seems to think he has enough money, yet everyone seems to think he has a sufficiency of brains.  The authors suggest that this case highlights the importance of looking at a patient’s history before making a definitive diagnosis. TIME STOPS WHEN THE SWORDS START. DARK WINGS, DARK WORDS. TINY CAR, TINY BRAIN.  Some people hurt others just because they can.  Old stories are like old friends, she used to say. You have to visit them from time to time. I DON’T MAKE JUDGMENTS THROUGH CASUAL READING OF MANIFESTOS. People attack me with what is going to hurt THEM. “The fire chases you and catches you and then it’s in your blood. And after that, it’s the fire that has control, not the man.” TRUTH IS MY IDENTITY. I place the watercress above the anticline to please the Antichrist below the waterline. NO WALL CAN KEEP YOU SAFE. You stiffen my manhood. OUR BELIEFS ARE ANCIENT AND WITHOUT REALITY. THE PEOPLE ALWAYS FIGHT FOR THE CAUSE THAT ENSLAVES THEM.  Your provider will use the smallest possible catheter most of the time.  I am the shield that guards the realms of men. THE WORD IS THE SOUL OF THE WILLING DEAD.  God is my hero. He protects me, and He is always there for me. “They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.”  Life is warmth, and warmth is fire, and fire is God’s and God’s alone.  “A man can own a woman or a man can own a knife, but no man can own both. Every little girl learns that from her mother.” “The best things in life are free. The second best things are very, very expensive.” When you know that God is fighting your battles, you can walk with a new confidence.  For the oak recalls the acorn, the acorn dreams the oak, the stump lives in them both.  Only his eyes had spoken; a lord’s eyes, cold and grey and full of judgment.  A wise king keeps his own counsel. Everyone tells me that. WIPE YOUR NOSE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH.  Around blacks never relax.  BLUFF when talking to the boss…Bottom Line Up Front First. When your enemies defy you, you must serve them steel and fire. When they go to their knees, however, you must help them back to their feet. Elsewise no man will ever bend the knee to you. And any man who must say ‘I am the king’ is no true king at all. A man is never so vulnerable in battle as when he flees. THESE MEN SAVED OUR LIVES. EVERYTHING IS BETTER WHEN IT SHITS ON A RITZ. Nothing is ever what you think it is.  “I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change.”  My powerful lottery spells, will bring you the huge wins, and jackpots you desire and need.  A clever smuggler did not overreach, nor draw too much attention to himself.  ‘We do not know them and have never spoken to them.’ THAT’S MY RULE BUT THE RULE HAS CHANGED. Hit the WIPE button.  Chased another driver from the Massachusetts Turnpike into Palmer while yelling and waving a machete out the window, in a bizarre instance of road rage six years ago. Always remember the basic rule that has been proven accurate 100% of the time: When the CIA wants to leak a damaging story they coordinate with the Washington Post and ABC (and vice-versa). When the State Department or FBI/DOJ wants to leak a damaging story they coordinate with CNN and the New York Times (and vice-versa). TAKE ACTION NOW. TIME IS MONEY. IF I DON’T DO IT, IT WILL NEVER GET DONE. Procrastination is the mold around impatience. WE ARE IN A BELIEF-DRIVEN UNIVERSE.  He adopted the life motto “Fuck ‘em,” meaning “I don’t care if you like me. Here I am.“  Thanks for the memories. All experiences work, and they add to the paint. I don’t think hard feelings help anything.  “Let it happen.”  “Performing your life: What’s keeping you?” WHO RUNS WITH THE BEANS SHALL GO STALE WITH THE BREAD. Greed forms the habit of asking too much.  Love may mean never having to say you’re sorry, but journalistic integrity means retractions or clarifications are standard practice in case of inaccuracies. SOME OF US WERE BORN LIKE THIS WHILST OTHERS GET IT BY THE YARD. BUY BIGGER SHOTS IN THE WAR FOR GOD’S FOREST.  Bet on a hand, bet on a side bet, a fine bit of timing, in five minutes time, in five minutes find me, it’s whooping us bad, it’s beaten us badly. MY CLIENTS WANT CORE WORK AND I WANT THEM TO CREATE A SOLID CYLINDER OF MUSCLE.  If a man does not use his member it grows smaller and smaller, until one day he wants to piss and cannot find it. HAMMERING A HUNDRED DAGGERS INTO ONE GREAT SPEAR.  “We always get there too late. We have people who manifest disease, and then we wish we had a sample three years earlier when we might have been able to do something about it.“ 1. Tell a ridiculously HUGE lie. 2. Start a drawn-out pretend public round-the-clock investigation to find “proof” that your bold lie is plausible but “classified” information. 3. Suppress any counter argument that exposes your lie by demanding immediate “proof” that your lie is not true. Then filibuster. 4. Insinuate that any inevitable misstep by your now frustrated and overwhelmed victim is proof that “they have something to hide.” 5. Declare your victim guilty in the minds of the ill-informed by innuendo without ever proving your case. 6. Continue the open-ended “investigation” charade. If you don’t read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed.   It’s never the underlying issue, it is always the cover-up.  Let us pray.  Girls we need to stick together to empower each other. We are more than just a label.  “Ride with them, eat with them, fight with them. And watch.”  I will kill him if I must. I JUST STAGGER ALONG MUTTERING. IN A WORLD OF MURDER, THE ARTIST MUST BE THE FIRST TO DIE. The general consensus is that the sensitivity is fairly low, while the specificity can be quite high. If you come up against an aggressive adversary (in court), one who has influence and is more excellent than you, lower your arms and bend your back, for if you stand up to him, he will not give in to you. You should disparage his belligerent speech by not opposing him in his vehemence. The result will be that he will be called boorish, and your control of temper will have equalled his babble. If you come up against an aggressive adversary, your equal, one who is of your own social standing, you will prove yourself more upright than he by remaining silent, while he speaks vengefully. The  deliberation by the judges will be somber, but your name will be vindicated in the decision of the magistrates. If you come up against an aggressive adversary, a man of low standing, one who is not your equal, do not assail him in accordance with his lowly estate. Leave him be, and he will confound himself. Do not answer him in order to vent your frustration.  When writing to one’s subordinate a more dominant format is adopted, requiring a short or no formal introduction, and then a higher frequency of imperative requests. Yet, when a subordinate individual writes to his superior, a longer formal introduction is necessary alongside more fawning language. Communication between socially equal individuals occurred and used a mixture of superior and subordinate grammatical and structural forms. For when I am gone the singing will fade, and the silence shall last long and long.  “Behind me is infinite power, before me is endless possibility, around me is boundless opportunity.“AND IN MY TIME OF DYING I DON’T WANT YOU TO MOURN, ALL I WANT FROM YOU IS TO TAKE MY BODY HOME.  “You can make it through Monday. You can make it through Tuesday. Come Wednesday you start to feel something. Thursday is pain. Friday is agonizing. Saturday you’re just making it through the day.” “We all hurt. You can’t man up?” You really can’t have people in the production line itself. Otherwise you’ll automatically drop to people speed. NEGLIGENCE IS AN EXTREME THING.  But the second step is always easier than the first. Father forgive me.  It’s past time you proved your faith with something more than words.  “A peasant may skin a common squirrel for his pot, but if he finds a gold squirrel in his tree he takes it to his lord, or he will wish he did.”The Holocaust should not be joked about under any circumstances.  Tell that the spirits of people who died in search of gold, still roam these mountains.  A coward’s not worth weeping over. BEDDING ISN’T WEDDING. You disappoint me.  “If you strike the king, you better kill him.”

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2017, 07:55:25 PM »