Author Topic: The Cat  (Read 867 times)

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
The Cat
« on: March 25, 2017, 06:59:05 PM »
I just lost a whole story I was writing on my dinky smartphone here at work it's dead out I am sitting in front of the 24 hour WinCo Foods and these fat stupid young girls are screaming OH MY VAGINA trying to get people to look at them in the parking lot

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
Re: The Cat
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 07:04:43 PM »
So I took the cat in on Tuesday for blood glucose curve test all day, they are scared of her because she remembers and she attacks full strength without warning, which I think is unusual, it shows how smart she is, truly.
So today the vet calls and they think she may have snapped out of being diabetic, immediately I must cut her dosage in half, they wanted to retest with different protocols on Monday but I have to punt till Wednesday for cash flow reasons.
Cats do have remission from diabetes fairly often compared to humans...whoops gotta go to work

Offline Lexion

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 07:05:49 PM »
I moved my cat tower in to my cave.

Suddenly, the cats love it.

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2017, 07:46:06 PM »
Okay back...evidently the woman manager at the one Wendy's has turned to evil and is stealing from the till, I am informed by the nice co-worker.
So anyway, I had just about become reconciled to the cat being insulin dependent forever. They do snap out of it from diet, but, when you think about it, the only reason she got diabetes was as a side effect from prednisolone, and it's harder to snap out of being POISONED...But anyways I read that B12 shots help cats with diabetes so I got her a few of those. I also gave her some of this black cumin oil. From Nigella sativa seeds. I first heard of that from Coldjoint here on amkon, actually, he said that Mohammed says that it cures everything. So I looked it up, it evidently does cure quite a few things PERHAPS...I been buying it and taking it for myself...reading further information on the topic, it's supposed to help prevent or reverse DIABETES...So I have given that to kitty maybe a dozen times, just wetting my fingertip with it and rubbing it on her lips...she doesn't like the taste

So anyway if she's cured after the next tests. Maybe that had something to do with it. Or prayer.

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2017, 07:48:18 PM »
Are cat towers nice? I don't have any cat furniture for her. She does like climbing the shelves.

Offline mojometal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2017, 12:50:29 PM »
hi mate, good to see you. :)

my mum has a cat tower but her cat ignores it and climbs everything else instead, a rebel with claws.

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2017, 08:27:07 PM »
Yes sir, I have missed you, and I appreciate the effort and expense involved in PROVIDING US WITH Amkon.

Thank you for that, as always.

I shit myself at work about four hours ago, it was only moderately awkward.

Then after that there were these horrible women who were fighting in the parking lot, and then the door man told me to drive around the building and they would be in the bushes by the little one man no handle side door. They were so well hidden in the bushes I thought it was a myth, I couldn't even see them in there, but eventually the door man came back around and pointed them out
All of this is pointless taxi babble. It's because I am still at work this second. It's what we talk about with other drivers. Sorry
So we get the women out of the bushes. They break the molding off the inside of the car door. They sob and kiss each other, they accuse me of going the wrong way. The one giving me directions is having some consistent brain problem where when she means "left" she says "fight" yes like FIGHT CLUB..."Go fight! Go fight!"

Anyway so we get there. It was good work on my part to find the place too. Then they start yelling I have their car keys. No I do not. I search the car thoroughly.

Obviously the car keys are back at the bar in the bushes they like so well.

This is a boring story, sorry about that. I told the boss IF YOU GET ANY PHONE CALLS from senseless women concerning car keys, do not entertain their scenario.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 08:38:30 PM by Dog Fish Boy »

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 07:57:01 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVtviNDrDS8
so this is me figuring out how to put videos on here

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2017, 07:59:21 PM »

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2017, 08:00:11 PM »
videos are easier now

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2017, 08:22:53 PM »
I always thought Vegan Gains was a parody account, I been following him but not too closely

but Bearing is smart, if he thinks Vegan Gains is real, then, maybe they really did try to feed their dog a vegan diet.
Dog does not want vegan diet.

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2017, 10:16:27 PM »
SO I would put this in the "tantrik" thread I had, but, I haven't figured out the drill for that, yet (again, I appreciate all amkon efforts, these are my efforts, heehee) so I will just park this in THE CAT:

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-tamilnadu/tantrik-held-under-goondas-act/article17670314.ece

Decomposed body recovered from him

The self-styled tantrik S. Karthikeyan (31), who performed pooja in the presence of a highly-decomposed dead body of a young woman, has been detained under the Goondas Act.

Based on the recommendation of the Superintendent of Police, the District Collector, K. Nandakumar, issued orders detaining him under the Act. He was immediately lodged in the Central Prison in Tiruchi on Saturday.

The police arrested four others — Deepika alias Nasima (21), who was said to be Karthikeyan’s wife, S. Sathishkumar (28) car driver, who drove the car used for the transport of the body from a burial ground in Chennai to the M. M. Nagar in Perambalur where the tantrik was staying, Vinothkumar, M. Dhanraj and S. Karthik, graveyard workers. Based on a complaint about the foul smell emanating in the area, neighbours alerted the police about a fortnight ago. The Town police have registered a case under Sec. 270 (Malignant act likely to spread infection of disease dangerous to life), Sec. 417 (Cheating), Sec. 506 (Criminal intimidation), Sec. 297 (Tresspassing into burial place) and Sec. 109 (Abetment). They all were remanded to custody.

Karthikeyan, in collusion with the graveyard workers, had brought the body of a girl from Chennai to Perambalur. He claimed he needed the body to converse with “the spirits” and to assuage the influence of “evil spirits”.

it makes me think, "well I may have been a disappointment, but, at least Mama never saw me getting arrested for violating the Goondas Act."

Offline SCREAMMMMMM

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2017, 02:09:31 AM »
Yes sir, I have missed you, and I appreciate the effort and expense involved in PROVIDING US WITH Amkon.

Thank you for that, as always.

I shit myself at work about four hours ago, it was only moderately awkward.

Then after that there were these horrible women who were fighting in the parking lot, and then the door man told me to drive around the building and they would be in the bushes by the little one man no handle side door. They were so well hidden in the bushes I thought it was a myth, I couldn't even see them in there, but eventually the door man came back around and pointed them out
All of this is pointless taxi babble. It's because I am still at work this second. It's what we talk about with other drivers. Sorry
So we get the women out of the bushes. They break the molding off the inside of the car door. They sob and kiss each other, they accuse me of going the wrong way. The one giving me directions is having some consistent brain problem where when she means "left" she says "fight" yes like FIGHT CLUB..."Go fight! Go fight!"

Anyway so we get there. It was good work on my part to find the place too. Then they start yelling I have their car keys. No I do not. I search the car thoroughly.

Obviously the car keys are back at the bar in the bushes they like so well.

This is a boring story, sorry about that. I told the boss IF YOU GET ANY PHONE CALLS from senseless women concerning car keys, do not entertain their scenario.

YES THANK YOU FOR THE FORUM KEEP AND PAYING FOR IT ALL FOR US

I NEVER REMEMBER TO SAY THINK YOU

I PREFER FUCK YOU I GUESSSSS SMIRK

I AMD GLAD THINGS ARE WORKING OUT KINDA WITH YOUR PUSSY

I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO DEAL WITH THE SICK ANIMALS YOU LOVE

I HAVE A LONG PAST OF DOING THAT

MY HEART DOCTOR A COUPLE YEARS AGO FREAKED OUT SAYING MY LAB SHOW I AM DIABETIC

HE WANTED ME TO SEE MY CLINIC DOC TO GET FULLY TESTED THEY TESTED AND I WAS CLOSE BUTT NO CIGAR

SO I JUST WAS FAR MORE CAREFUL PIGGING OUT AND WENT BACK TO MY LIMITED FOOD CHOICES

IT WORKED MY NEXT LAB WORK SHOWED I WAS NO PLACE NEAR BEING A DIABETIC

I WAS OS GLAD AS I WAS SICK OF BEING SICK ALREADY

HA HA HAAAAA WELL FUCK HEART FAILURE JUST IS THIS CONSTANT DRAIN ON ENERGY AND I AM KINDA ENERGETIC TYPE PERSONALITY

SO IT'S LIKE HOLDING ME DOWN WITH A NET I JUST KEEP TOSSING ALL ABOUT AND GET MORE AND MORE PISSED RIGHT OFF

SO CRANKY AS A MOTHER FUCKING FIRE CRACKER

I LOVE YOUR STORIES AND MISSED THEM GREATLY AS WELL LEX'S AND OTHER PEOPLE BANTER

SO GLAD YOU ALL ARE OK AND TRICKLING BACK INOT THE NEW FRESH FORUM

I DON'T CARE FOR THE FRESH PAIN SMELL AT ALL

BUTT THE PADDED TOILET SEATS ARE A REMARKABLE CHOICE THAT SHOWS REAL STYLE

MOJO

A MAN AFTER MY ASS .....

ALWAYS

WHO COULD BLAME YOU I DO HAVE A MIGHT FINE RUMP

NOW I DIDN'T VOTE FOR TRUMP

&ab_channel=TheDeadSouth

&ab_channel=StephenPaulTaylor

&ab_channel=StephenPaulTaylor

Offline witch hunt

• Troll Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2017, 01:32:19 PM »
SHIA........Man it is so good to read your posts  again. And I am so glad to hear the tales of your amazing cat. I'm sorry to hear that you shit your pants though, but hey, god doesn't test the weak, am I right?

But tell me more about this black cumin oil. Do you see any results?
Cookies, brownies or bewbies!

Offline Lexion

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2017, 11:37:18 PM »
Cat towers are awesome.

Mine is pretty ragged after nearly
20 years of critters, but my current
cats love it.