Author Topic: Prince's secret life revealed: New documents show singer's house was littered wi  (Read 570 times)

Offline SCREAMMMMMM

• View Profile

Prince's secret life revealed: New documents show singer's house was littered with pills, police found drug-laden suitcase in his alias 'Peter Bravestrong' and he was in a relationship with ex-Voice singer
On Monday, authorities unsealed search warrants executed in the days after Prince's death by overdose last year
Friday marks the one-year anniversary of the singer's death
The search warrants suggest Prince was grappling with opioid addiction
They also show he had been secretly dating Judith Hill, a former contestant on The Voice, for two years
Prince's physician, Mr Michael Schulenberg, wrote prescriptions in Prince's bodyguard's name, Kirk Johnson, for privacy
One prescription for oxycodone was written six days before the singer died - the same day he overdosed on a plane home from an Atlanta concert
Pills were found throughout his Minnesota estate, in Ziploc bags and envelopes
A pamphlet was also found on how to wean someone off drugs
By ASSOCIATED PRESS and DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 10:53 EDT, 17 April 2017 | UPDATED: 17:17 EDT, 17 April 2017

shares
View comments
Pills and pamphlets on opioid addiction were found scattered throughout Prince's home after the singer's tragic death last year, search warrants unsealed Monday reveal.

Prince was 57 when he was found alone and unresponsive in an elevator at his Paisley Park home on April 21. Autopsy results showed he died from an accidental overdose of fentanyl, a synthetic drug 50 times more powerful than heroin.

It is usually prescribed to patients who have built up a resistance to other painkillers. 

The recently unsealed warrants also revealed the fact that Prince was in a romantic relationship with a former contestant on The Voice. Prince and Judith Hill, 32, had reportedly been dating since 2014, and communicated through an email account set up in Prince's former managers, Julia Ramadan. Hill was interviewed about the singer's death on June 16. 

Hill had described their relationship has 'intense' before, but never called it outright romantic. 

Scroll down for video and search warrants

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4418662/Pills-strewn-Prince-s-home-death.html

Offline SCREAMMMMMM

• View Profile
Deliverance! Previously unheard Prince track is released ahead of one-year anniversary of his death... with MORE music to come
By Dailymail.com Reporter
PUBLISHED: 22:30 EDT, 18 April 2017 | UPDATED: 23:39 EDT, 18 April 2017
shares
View comments
Friday marks one year since the sudden death of Prince at his Paisley Park home in Minnesota.

And on Tuesday, a previously unreleased track Deliverance recorded by the artist in the mid-200s unexpectedly dropped on iTunes and Apple Music.

It turns out the new track is one of six to be featured on a special EP that will be released digitally on April 21 and on disc on June 2.

One year on: On Tuesday, a previously unreleased Prince track Deliverance, recorded by the  late artist in the mid-200s, unexpectedly dropped on iTunes and Apple Music   +4
One year on: On Tuesday, a previously unreleased Prince track Deliverance, recorded by the  late artist in the mid-200s, unexpectedly dropped on iTunes and Apple Music

The music has been made available by Rogue Music Alliance, based in Vancouver in Washington State. 

RELATED ARTICLES
Previous
Next

She lives for the applause! Lady Gaga debuts new single The...

The prince of darkness is back! Shock rocker Alice Cooper...
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
The six tracks were co-written, co-produced and recorded by Prince and Ian Boxill between 2006 and 2008, RMA said in a press release.

'I believe Deliverance is a timely release with everything going on in the world today, and in light of the one-year anniversary of his passing,' Boxill said Tuesday.

'I hope when people hear Prince singing these songs it will bring comfort to many.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4423660/Prince-track-Deliverance-released-anniversary-death.html#ixzz4efM20Xqg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline guinnessford

• View Profile
Opiate addiction is one of the plagues they've unleashed upon mankind.

Never saw commercials before the rich kids started to OD and die, did you?

Some start with a prescription, others peer pressure.

But once it starts....HOLY SHIT it has a grip.

You'll do anything to feel better, sell belongings,body, other people's belongings, etc.

Opens the door to Give, Hep C, jail, robbery, assault, you'd be amazed.

Quick story.

My friend had twin stepdaughters age 17.

Cute, I guess, started popping perc 5s.

Within 6 months, stuff (expensive stuff) was missing along with money.

They live in a very nice area, Google will tell you....council rock school district, lower bucks county, place called Holland PA.

After many car wrecks, from nodding out after getting high, (7) they share a car but they only go one place now anyways. To cop dope.

They've both OD'd 5-6 times each, have nothing as they've sold it all, and since most of my construction work is in the hood where crackhouses have been bought up as whole blocks, I see prostitute activities all day long.

Last week, I saw them both working Front and Huntington aves.

I've seen many others working out there, but I remember them at 17 taking 1-2 percs on Friday night.....

Now, they're around 25 and it looks like their life is set for them unless they get serious help.

I offered a ride to detox, carton of smokes and $40 once they got there.

No go.

Just asked for the $40 bucks to "get well"

Guess I'm a weak asshole, cause I forked it over.

It's growing exponentially and reaching YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD RIGHT NOW.

I'm willing to bet you all know at least 1, If not 5 opiate addicts.

Just starting or already poking holes in veins.

I've been there, I was hooked on percs after breaking my shoulder...as I realized I wanted a pill before coffees, smoke, pussy, ANYTHING....it was time to go away for help.

What I see everyday on the streets of Philly, OMG am I glad I did.

Outrageous OD stats here, and there's no heroin.

It's all Fentanyl.

15-50x stronger.

If you're dabbling, please think before it's too late.

I've lost 11 friends in 2 years to this locust brought in by greedy bankers that overthrew the Taliban so we could have free reign over the massive poppy harvest.

Think!

Offline Lexion

• View Profile
Heroin is huge, here.

And, nobody realizes it.

Offline guinnessford

• View Profile
It's not even h here anymore, it's all China white/Fentanyl