Author Topic: FUCKING REAL TOPIC BITCHES UPDATE ON MY DEATH Started by SSSCREAMMMMMM, April 18  (Read 259 times)

Offline RumpleForeskin

• View Profile
update on my death
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 04:29:59 AM »
Did you die yet?

Offline RumpleForeskin

• View Profile
FUCKING REAL TOPIC BITCHES UPDATE ON MY DEATH
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 08:03:47 AM »
Saw you getting verbal abuse on GLP.
BWahaha, and rightfully so.

Offline SCREAMMMMMM

• View Profile
LOL

GLP JUST LOVES BANNING ME ONCE THEY FIGURER OUT IT'S ME AGAIN WITH A NEW PROXY LOL

THE SLIME FAGGOTS

Offline SCREAMMMMMM

• View Profile

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
so I been to the urologist...now I have to drain myself every day with a catheter for the next three months...(urologist says once a day, but I think that he thinks my pissing is better than it is, twice a day is correct)...that all-the-time Foley catheter I had on for ten days, before yesterday, reshaped my dick...got scar tissue, blah blah blah, it's like I had a piercing or something

I am surprised to find out though, that even though it is SLIGHTLY painful, and freakish, sliding the thin plastic hose up the dick, then tapping the bladder, then SLOWLY retracting the plastic tube after...all this DOES PRODUCE a feeling of accomplishment...like LOOK I KNOW HOW TO DO THIS TRICK, NOW...MARVEL AT MY DIVERSE SELF-MANAGEMENT

you ever have catheter problems, in your long life, o SCREAAAAMMMM?

Offline SCREAMMMMMM

• View Profile
YESSSSSSS TWICE WHEN THEY HAD TO PUT ONE IN TO FIND OUT IF I HAD INTERNAL BLEEDING

BOTH TIMES BAD CAR SMASH

OUCH BURNING LIKE A BITCH AFTER THAT THE INSIDE PEE HOLE FELT LIKE A HOT POKER

THE OTHER TIME WAS AS A CHILD I WET THE BED SO MUCH THEY TOOK ME TO A DICK DOCTOR AND HE SENT SOMETHING UP MY DICK TO LOOK SEE

I CRIED AND CRIED AFTER BECAUSE IT HURT SO BAD TO PEE AFTER HE UPSET THE WHOLE INSIDE OF MY DICK THAT BASTARD

THOSE ARE THE ONLY TWO TIMES I RECALL

I LATER GOT A SHOT IN EACH BUTT CHEEKS BECAUSE MY LOVER DOUG HAD GIVEN ME THE DRIP DRIP DRIP

SO ON TOP OF MY CRUSHED HAND AND 5 BADLU BROKEN RIBS AND OTHER NASTY PAINFUL THANGS

I HAD THE STD THAT REALLY MADE MY DICK BURN AFTER THEY PULLED THAT THING OUT OF MY DICK

I WAS ONE HURTING LITTLE CRYING BITCH THAT TIME

I WAS SURE SOMEONE STARTED MY DICK ON FIRE