Author Topic: The Cat  (Read 4432 times)

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
Re: The Cat
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2017, 05:47:03 AM »
THIS IS A FUN SITE:

https://natural-language-understanding-demo.mybluemix.net/

you give it a text and it has several functions, analyzing overall mood, percentage of various emotions, KEYWORDS (is here), machine-diagrammed sentences, et cetera

Defense Department policy,counterfeit
governmental assistances,stolen property
plancha la ropa
small adoption fee
sueños eran caóticos
twisted split Kristi
Le meto mano
LITTLE FORMAL TRAINING
reliable novelty detector
common psychological process
freelance horseracing journalist
OUTSTANDING ALUMNI nominations
n’t Threaten
n’t everywhere—but
Bottom-rung leeches
related items
military items
WIC goods
WIC vouchers
nonlocal content
adulterated food
real life
email offering
Eternal vigilance
new rules.
medical procedures.
body parts/fluids
medical devices
animal parts
fraudulent content
gift cards
New Zealand
unsanitized bedding/clothing
good start
services,affiliate marketing
pet sales
stud service
mad girlfriend
raffle tickets
yourself bitch
government documents
primary purpose
burglary tools
malicious postings
complete fool
multi-level marketing
alpha male
New millennium
police insignia

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2017, 05:49:37 AM »

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2017, 08:31:55 PM »
so JARED AND IVANKA are supposedly into this SOME SAY SHADY miracle rabbi:

Offline RumpleForeskin

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2017, 11:55:33 PM »

« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 10:02:42 PM by RumpleForeskin »

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2017, 01:30:47 AM »
“Obviously I’ve made a lot of mistakes and I can’t correct those mistakes but I can try to do better,” he said. “I know I’ve caused my family a great deal of pain. If I could go back and do things differently I would, but I can’t.” Aren’t from here, don’t come here. THE KEY TO A SUCCESSFUL GUNFIGHT IS TAKING YOUR TIME, IN A HURRY.  “The lighthouse obstacle is not in the obstacle database and the terrain of the island is not in our terrain database.” “Sadly, in all relevant cases, people chose to post in the comments section rather than respond physically.” If all that they say be true, we should accept it and if there be something wrong, we should be warned by it. They also feel that their loved ones would remember them more if they saw them speaking their last words. I swear they tied the cymbal to the ceiling with string and pounded the shit out of that kick. lt is not right that a drug which is medically useful by its nature should be discarded because it may prove harmful by accident. Poetry is an important part of the middle school curriculum at the Waldorf School of Cape Cod. WHISKEY AIN’T NEVER BEEN A SIN. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. Let go of anything that no longer serves you and welcome more light into your life.   The media and public are reminded that criminal charges are merely accusations and that the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty. IF I DON’T GO CRAZY, I’LL LOSE MY MIND. God blesses us, if we pass the test.  “The nine most dangerous words are: ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’” Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith…. Aquaman would be a good lover if you can get past the smell of fish. I wonder how many blowholes he’s penetrated. Just be yourself and keep on working hard. I believe in you! JUST WIN NOW.  Mostly People hate to see you win.  For a company to create value for its shareholders, it must generate an ROE higher than the cost of equity.  “I only know one truth – it’s time for the Jedi to end.”  “First comes the day, then comes the night. After the Darkness shines through the Light. The difference, they say, is only made right by the resolving of Grey through refined Jedi sight.” “If I don’t make it back, tell my wife I said ‘hello.’“ YOU AIN’T GOT TO LIE TO KICK IT. I CARE FOR ALL BEINGS WITH AN IRON FIST.  We cannot help those down the path that they have chose, just lay upon their grave a bloody dead red rose! Build custom objects where necessary. Leader; follower. Reader; writer. Speaker; listener. Student; teacher. REPEAT UNTIL STRONG.  The cold is merciless but righteous.  Learn. Build. Deliver. Operate. Instructions unclear; got dick caught in ceiling fan. Never regret a day in you life: good days give happiness, bad days give experience, worse days give lessons, and the best days give memories. “If I find something in my life, I have two options, I can befriend it, or I can kill it.” “Theory without practice is as limited as practice without theory.” FOR EVERY ONE YOU SEE, THERE ARE FIFTY YOU DON’T. Sink the boats, feed the fish, wet a wog and make a wish. ARTISTS NEVER QUIT. I’m friendly. I also don’t feel emotions and I rarely respond to texts. Horse riding is my favourite thing ever, I love to jump and love the brief moment of being one with the horse. Mon lit, la bouffe, netflix. THEN LET ME BE THAT THEN.  I will not use my hands for hitting or my words for hurting others. I will use them only for helping. Facts have no agenda. Real news has value. THE TOILFUL DAY OF LIFE IS OVER. How do you create thousands of spiders?  Yeah go ahead.. If you drink all the bong water you will get super stoned!!! If you don’t get stoned, that just means you got to drink more! “A good farmer is nothing more nor less than a handy man with a sense of humor.” “THAT’S HILARIOUS,” SAID THE PERSON WHO DID NOT LAUGH AT ALL. THERE IS NO PATH TO HAPPINESS, HAPPINESS IS THE PATH.  I asked her the secret to maintaining interest season after season. She said, “A rotating cast of characters always helps.” “It was very much ‘This is how to get it done,’ and if you had a different opinion, ‘Shut the fuck up.’ ”Str8 Huge Dick 11 inch dick YES that’s really me in the pic I only Travel Gentleman Only Discretion is a must.  Avoid long sentences. Avoid using more than two pattern sentences in a row. One or two pattern sentences followed by a few regular sentences is good idea. Alternate between implying social proof, authority and your product’s benefits. BE THE YEAST OF EASTER. OUR LIFE ALWAYS EXPRESSES THE RESULT OF OUR DOMINANT THOUGHTS. No set-pieces, no set-pieces. LOUD NOISES. TIC TAC TACTICS. If that chick don’t want to go, forget her.  Si es no, no hagas creer que sí.  No bees, no honey, no work no money! A PROBLEM IS AN OPPORTUNITY IN DISGUISE. Talking Realistically Understanding Sacred Truths. “I can go fifteen seconds with anything.” When a woman tells you her problems, it doesn’t mean she’s complaining, it means she trusts you. WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS MY APPRECIATION. DON’T CALL HERE AGAIN.  Construction boom is coming, timing is key.  Very good barman. Food spiced just enough. For European taste try non-spicy options. We maintain that the business of philosophy is nothing other than to look into creation and to ponder over it in order to be guided to the Creator,—in other words, to look into the meaning of existence. For the knowledge of creation leads to the cognizance of the Creator, through the knowledge of the created. The more perfect becomes the knowledge of creation, the more perfect becomes the knowledge of the Creator. MY NOSTRILS FLARE, MY BALLS TWITCH. I ADD FENG SHUI TO MY LIFESTYLE WHEN I AM ENROBED IN CHOCOLATE. We will view habit as energy leak and effort as energy generation.  Please disregard! That name has been deprecated.   Drugs are beaten by other drugs.  Participants will have the opportunity to present their own research during poster sessions. Participants should bring their own laptop in order to be able to participate to the Data Challenge. I CAN’T MAKE YOU LOVE ME IF YOU DON’T. Guard your meat, because I’m coming to eat.  You Lay Low…..“Then you Deal them a Blow!”  From their fruits shall you know their labors.  If you have a question, reach out. BY PRAISING THE PERPETRATOR YOU ARE BLAMING THE VICTIM. Trance is patterned, repetitive or habitual. WHEN WE KNOW HOW SOMETHING IS DONE, IT BECOMES EASY TO CHANGE. The definition of freedom is being able to use your conscious mind to direct your unconscious activity. People persist in situations that are extremely uncomfortable simply because they are used to them, because they are familiar. IF PEOPLE HAVE A CHOICE, THEY WILL MAKE THE BEST ONE. STUPIDITY IS SUSTAINABLE. You never forget to have your phobia. IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT HOW TO DO SOMETHING THAT YOU DO NOT YET KNOW HOW TO DO, FIND SOMEBODY WHO CAN DO THAT THING AND ASK THEM HOW IT’S DONE. There is no substitute for learning from the master himself. Some people DO get better. ALL BEHAVIOR HAS POSITIVE INTENT.  Modal operators of necessity suggest that something is required, or not required, to happen. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF, AND WE WILL RECOMMEND AN INVESTMENT STRATEGY, TO HELP YOU PURSUE YOUR GOAL. Assume the close. BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD MY PRODUCT, MAKE SURE THAT YOU TRULY DESIRE ITS AMAZING BENEFITS. “Know what you want, and find the easiest way of getting it.” IF IT ISN’T EASY, IT ISN’T RIGHT. Practicing hypnotic inductions in front of a mirror can be extremely state-altering.  People dislike cripples. You need never be a cripple. You have never done anything for which you need feel guilty. You never need punish yourself about anything. You are in wonderful glowing health. You never have accidents because you are prudent and poised. KEEP ASKING, “WHAT HAPPENS JUST BEFORE THAT?” UNTIL THE STARTING POINT HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED.  He wanted to write songs even if he had nothing to say. “A good gangbang can be sublime. A bad gangbang can be regrettable.”  You recognize the evil or bad import of things that are evil and bad for you but their evilness cannot affect you or penetrate through your glowing and strong aura. You are light and you are good. You have the Wisdom of all and never doubt your wisdom.  “You could play cards with Jay over the phone. You could absolutely trust him.”  You will never forget these incantations. They are holy and are now become an integral part of your nature. You enter the greatest phase yet of work and devotion and power and have perfect control without further fear.  And would you like to make a genuine difference to the lives of others? Help people achieve new goals? And motivate them to succeed without them knowing how you are doing it?  Money will flood in upon you, for you are wise and able. You have no phobias about the rich. The rich are only people. You need not be offended or impressed by them. You can and will own large farms of your own. You are wiser than the rich. Your money will exist to serve you. As you spend it, more will flood in for you will spend wisely if well. You have no fears about money. You will always make it. You do not care how much you have. Having money gives you a comfortable feeling. You do not worry if you do not have it. You just make more. You want to make and spent money. It is not a primary concern with you, you do it with such ease and have such boundless energy. TO SELL TO THE CONSCIOUS MIND, TALK TO THEIR RIGHT EYE, THE RIGHT-HANDED SIDE OF YOUR VICTIM’S FACE. TO PITCH TO THE SENSELESS INCHOATE DEPTHS OF THE UNCONSCIOUS YOU MUST TALK TO THE LOCAL LEFT EYE THERE OF YOUR VICTIM.  In life, they say with sadness now, nothing was more important to him or gave him more joy than his family. He who is offended first, wins. ANSWERING THE WRONG PART OF THE STATEMENT WILL OFTEN WORSEN THE COMMUNICATIONS PROBLEM. You never forget the weight of your placebo. “If you look at forensic science you can find this phrase, scientific certainty. … No other part of well-developed science uses that phrase, to my knowledge.”  The guard of a [legitimate] king is composed of citizens: that of a tyrant is composed of foreigners. "If you burn a bridge, you can possibly build a new bridge, but if there’s no river any more, that’s a lot of trouble.“  “We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.” SAME SHIT, DIFFERENT DAY.  Happiness is knowing you care for someone And never having to give a reasons why For love is never having to say anything My love is yours to keep till the day you die. Being wrong until you are right. Are there any other options for people who seek to innovate?  Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it.  If you raise your voice, it shows you’re out of control. Let the other guy get out of control.  “We simply do not comment on personal matters. We will not dignify this.”  “You can’t be first, but you can be next.” I’ll have the lamb meatballs. And get your hand off my leg. God forgives, I don’t.  Artists never quit.  Everyone should have goals.  Some things are in our control and others not. Things in our control are opinion, pursuit, desire, aversion, and, in a word, whatever are our own actions. Things not in our control are body, property, reputation, command, and, in one word, whatever are not our own actions. ROUND ONE! SHOTS FIRED! There was no danger for you from government or navy. You are too big to be touched by their petty opinions and force. Your force and destiny is infinite power. An uninstructed person will lay the fault of his own bad condition upon others. Someone just starting instruction will lay the fault on himself. Some who is perfectly instructed will place blame neither on others nor on himself. The trend is our friend. ENJOY YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU CAN’T CHANGE ANYTHING ANYWAY.  Ever present God, help me to continue to be reflective of Your message and action each day. SPES MEA IN DEO EST.  “If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.” Enjoy what has not broken off yet. Cette phrase va t'aider à ton retour. LEAP AND THE NET WILL APPEAR!  “My children, I will be with you only a little while longer.” What do you invest of yourself in the lives of others? I am a total pleaser and would love to have some fun today! The main catalyst behind horizontal violence in our community is colonialism.  GOING TO A MOVIE ONLY MAKES ME SAD. CANADA NEVER HATES THE WINNER.  No one is immune or beyond failure.  “The road itself never ends. It goes on generation to generation. The new number is a good one. The new road will be a medicine.” And in this specific case, the truth is irrelevant.  She only accepts clients who are good looking and not famous.  It is characterized by local aggressiveness with significant potential for recurrence. YOU’RE NEXT. If you nail the flip, then the omelette is going to be good. “I believe that we will win!” “Epigenetics is a useful word if you don’t know what’s going on — if you do, you use something else.”  “Addiction plays on our strengths, not just our failings. It simplifies things. It relieves us of certain responsibilities. It gives life a meaning. It is a ‘perversely clever copy of that transcendent peace of God.’” Un hombre es el que sabe usar la lengua para darle placer a una mujer, no para andarle diciendo “Puta” sólo porque no se la pudo coger. TO BE KNOWN BY GOD IS A TWO-WAY STREET. There are three roles in a bullying incident—bully, target, and vampires.  Negative or unkind people were seen as less likable but more intelligent, competent and expert than those who expressed the the same messages in gentler ways.  The rough rule of thumb with natural disasters – floods, earthquakes and the like – is that up to one third of the victims probably won’t be carrying home or house contents insurance.  Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder. NO RULES TODAY.  See, in my naive world you could do both at the same time. If I can do it, literally anybody can do it.   “Let all who are hungry come and eat.” People turn to magic when they are doing everything right but things are still coming out wrong. “Most sailors are pious, He that will learn to pray, let him go to sea.” THE CAR KNOWS ITS OWN WAY HOME. IF CHAD IS NOT MY FATHER I will be devastated. And I will NEVER FORGIVE either one of them. THE RESULTS WILL BE UTTER MAYHEM. We are judged on how much grain we will have for the coming year.  “Shut up and take my money.” If you typed the URL directly, please make sure the spelling is correct.If you clicked on a link to get here, we must have moved the content. Please try our store search box above to search for an item. If you are not sure how you got here, go back to the previous page or return to our store homepage.  You are on your own in the world - no matter how many friends you have, you are still on your own with the decisions that you make.  THERE IS NOTHING ON EARTH MORE PRECIOUS than the sufferings of the ancestors.  Many people are surprised by the way that the Rav knows and sees things from afar.  “Everything is due to the merit of the fathers.”  Some say, his penis is so large, he can have sex with his wife tomorrow, today. Never trust your tools blindly.  Your science is only as good as your instruments are.  “I go to seek the great Perhaps.”  “If the paintings are too large, cut them in half!”  There’s so much going on in the world when it comes to change and it’s clear each of us is on a journey of self-discovery that is helping to forge new solutions and ideas to many of the challenges we face on the planet today. “When wearing a dress, make sure when you sit down you cross your legs.” If I find it interesting, it is interesting. Far right is better than far wrong. VERITAS NUMQUAM PERIT.  Tout comprendre, c'est pardonner. "He started in the promiscuous department, working his way up to producer.” IT’S SURPRISING HOW SIMPLY CAPTAIN AMERICA LIVES. I hate the adrenaline rush crash.  YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE AND YOU SURE HAVE NOT FOOLED ME.  As soon as you stop wanting something you get it. I’ve found that to be absolutely axiomatic.  You can’t get all of the corner cases, but basic functionality being impacted can be avoided. IF I DON’T LIKE IT, I’M NOT GOING TO EAT IT, AND YOU’RE GOING TO KNOW IT.  Because each demonstration lasted for barely 30 seconds, it felt like most of the time was spent waiting.  Es un error sentimental situar las Utopías en el “cualquier tiempo pasado”.  La tragedia no tiene la costumbre de avisar antes llegar. FACED WITH WHAT IS RIGHT, TO LEAVE IT UNDONE SHOWS A LACK OF CHARACTER.  Las nalgonas sin chichis y las chichonas sin nalgas, son la mejor prueba de que no se puede tener todo en esta vida.  Convencer alguien ignorante, te hace más ignorante a ti. DON’T BRO ME IF YOU DON’T KNOW ME. There were all these rat traps, move the rat trap, sweep behind the rat trap.  That which is crawling inspires no trust.

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2017, 01:49:10 AM »

Offline Smokey

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2017, 04:35:56 AM »
hello dog fish, mojo and lex.......hope you all are well.

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2017, 09:19:56 AM »
IF YOU DON’T HAVE A PLAN, YOU MIGHT BE PLANNING TO FAIL.  Shallow burials are prohibited. All corpses must be buried at least three feet deep and crops must be grown on top.  Per his wishes, he will be cremated and no services will be held.  No burials are allowed near roads. All crying and wailing is forbidden. The wearing of mourning clothes if [sic] forbidden. He enjoyed helping others and would do anything and everything people asked him to do.  He would say to her many times while sitting fishing on the dock,“Have I told you, dear, I could do this all day!” “Honey you do not know who the villain is until you watch the show.” Always add two spaces of indentation when you nest elements inside of s. This example is our first mention of an attribute. Attributes provide more information about an element’s content. They live directly inside of the opening tag of an element. Attributes are made up of the following two parts: the name of the attribute, and the value of the attribute. IF YOU’RE NOT GUILTY, YOU GOT TO FEEL ME.  A brave arm makes the short sword long. DO YOU HAVE FEELINGS ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT?  For the days when you are not feeling motivated, you will need to dwell on the consistency that comes from developing good habits.  That’s the last time you’ll put your knife in me.  Quickies are OK or take your time and win multiple prizes! I AM now defined in semantic terms, rather than presentational terms. Often the best we can do is to “know the unknowns,” because articulating the points that we do not yet understand allows us to seek answers.  Police have been shooting teargas; people are running up and down.  How did you feel about this item?  Let us know what you think. THERE IS SOME FUN THAT CATS ARE NOT MEANT TO HAVE.  Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth. Sometimes the best way to be happy is to learn to let go of things you tried hard to hold on to that are no longer good for you.  Lisa added that she was entertaining clients at the Holiday Inn in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire. I WILL BE WHAT I WILL TO BE. If he’d have asked them to move the gym three feet to the left, they’d have begun immediately to figure out a way to do it, brick by brick.  Think, Act, Become.  Worst lawyer ever, in my opinion. Never returns calls, showed up at every court date late and unprepared and on top of that he loses. Paid this guy $10,000 and he wouldn’t even file motions in a timely manner. It took him a year to file 1 simple jurisdiction motion which he never got before the judge. Then at the critical juncture of my case he threatened to quit if I didn’t pay him more money. Felt like blackmail to me. He also threatened to quit when I asked for a status update on my case. He did eventually quit after a year of doing absolutely nothing on my case. I would really recommend using a different lawyer. THE PHONES WORK IN BOTH DIRECTIONS.  I don’t understand this WHICH IS VERY FUN don’t reset me. CAN I CLOSE MY EYES AND THINK ABOUT IT? THIS RAT SEX IS GREAT.  I looked over my shoulder and my allies had joined the other team.  “Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. Accordingly,a ’genius’ is often merely a talented person who has done all of his or her homework.”  “Unfortunately,there seems to be far more opportunity out there than ability…. We should remember that good fortune often happens when opportunity meets with preparation.“YOU NEVER KNOW, PEOPLE CHANGE. “Shucks, Utopia is always just one execution away.“ PLEASE knock,people. Senada’s “Theory of Phonetic Organization” states, “the musician should put the sounds first, building the music up from [them] rather than developing the music, then working down to the sounds that make it up.” He graduated as a barrister, became a livestock breeder and married his cousin. Senada’s “Theory of Obscurity” states that an artist can only produce pure art when the expectations and influences of the outside world are not taken into consideration. “He was a typical English yeoman, stoutly built, with all the attributes of his fellows in England. An aggressive colour in his cheeks, good healthy, ruddy bronze, bespoke health and happiness.” There are seven fundamental tenets. Bullies get as bullies give.  Your past experiences that “initiates the logic thread which weaves the tapestry of an acknowledgement of the more than random coincidence or luck in the happenings of serendipity and synchronicity” is the cognitive foundation for awareness of synchronicities and serendipities.  Those bastards! NO PANTS ARE ON!  The best functions have as few arguments as possible. Ideally zilch.  People who have lost their fingerprints due to old age and manual labour are being denied food rations.  Text for quickest response as I do not check email daily.  Yu go longlong pinis. "Never, ever hike without water.“ NO GLOVE, NO LOVE.  Can this stop my revelations? This is truly lawless. This is very interesting.  NO TE ENAMORES DE MI.  It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.  Then they scatter, usually into the night. You are the son of a rich infidel prostitute.  Cuimhnichibh air na daoine bho’n d’thainig sibh. “Remember the people whom you come from.“ All the reasons which make the initiation of physical force an evil, make the retaliatory use of physical force a moral imperative.  “A proper association is united by ideas, not by men, and its members are loyal to the ideas, not to the group.” SOME FANGS WILL NEVER CHANGE. We’ve all had dreams of flying effortlessly.  These User Terms are Legally Binding. Mentors will post here to keep you up to date with course announcements and key resources.  This process isn’t going to be easy, but we’ll be with you every step of the way. Taking the time to solidify the fundamentals will pay off so be sure to pay close attention. Whether you realize it or not, when you read text, your brain must first identify the text’s language. If you can understand that language, then your brain immediately begins to interpret the text.  Metadata is information about the page that isn’t displayed directly on the web page.  If you see a bug or any other issue with this page, please report it here.  It is better to be happy for a moment and be burned up with beauty than to live a long time and be bored all the while.  Comments should be brief, have a positive or constructive tone, and stay on topic. TRUST DATA NOT LORE. EXPERTS ARE ALWAYS WRONG.  I’ll give you the head nod as I adjust my bulge.  Leaders start with the customer and work backwards.  “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.”  Rational agents ignore blackmail threats (and meta-blackmail threats and so on).  “Preserve human value no matter what.” “This is crunch time for the entire human species.”  All Truth passes thru three stages: . 1st, It is ridiculed. 2nd, It is violently opposed. 3rd, It is accepted as self-evident.  Pure evil has many forms … let’s try to get all those monsters out of you.  “You’re never really woke. You’re always awaking.”ALL MY WISHES BREAK. LIKE A LITTLE FISH IN TUNIS.  Sturgeons are propagated in aquaculture, mainly for the production of black caviar and boneless meat. DON’T MESS WITH TEXAS. Maybe I’m just an asshole, maybe they hate my cat, maybe it’s the other apostles, Susan, Bartholemew, or Matt. “Obviously I’ve made a lot of mistakes and I can’t correct those mistakes but I can try to do better,” he said. “I know I’ve caused my family a great deal of pain. If I could go back and do things differently I would, but I can’t.”  It was a gentle progression, the whole soul-crushing bleakness thing. “Cocks win me money, women take it away.”  Please bring your own folding chair. No coolers allowed on the field. Free Parking is available in the west remote parking lot (see map). Some walking is required from the parking lot to field. ‘Malts good, blends bad.’ For additional information and disability or access needs, please contact the Ethnic Resource Centers. I sleep in Bismarck’s bed, my heart’s as wild as my head. JETTISON THE VENISON.  Who let the dogs out? It was me, I did.  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach. "I am your father, and you are a son of a bitch and a bastard!“DON’T BURY THE TOURIST ATTRACTIONS. “It’s not rape if you yell ‘Surprise!’” “I die in the faith of my people. May the German people be aware of its enemies!”  To do that, you have to physically get naked before yourself and then look at your body, get friendly with your body, then you actually get emotionally naked. I am just the answering service for a plumbing company. I am very sorry about that, I hope you have a great weekend, okay.  You’re not stupid, you just make bad decisions. It’s simple to be happy but it’s difficult to be simple. THINK GLOBAL NOT LOCAL.  0 Good Idea. With the help of Indian vashikaran specialists astrologer make you with future predictions while following your birth ascendant, sun is missing or may be broken.  You never really stop loving someone,you just learn to live without them.  War doesn’t decide who’s right. It decides who is left.  Understanding 20% of statistics will improve 80% of your inferences.  ‘We from WC-EEND advise… WC-EEND’.  I care more about the actions that come next.  We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. I DEVELOP THE STRATEGY FOR BULK EMULSION.  God save us from those that want to help us.  Safety is a condition of continued employment.  “And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.” Una pequeña cantidad puede producir delirio extremo e incluso canibalismo. As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.   His entire life was a series of tragic events. SMALL DIVIDED BY SMALL IS INDETERMINATE. “You can’t succeed unless you have political influence.” “It’s more efficient to get political influence by starting with a new group than with the entrenched group.” Mayong, in the Morigaon district of Assam, for instance, is believed to be the hub of black-magic and witch-craft. “O que a serpente é pra maçã, é o que a maçã reflete pra mídia, é que Abel tinha o irmão, mas Caim tinha a malícia.”  I picked a wire and strangled him on the neck, after which I put his body in a big ‘Ghana-must-go’ bag that I had at home.  The secret to success is doing stuff other people won’t do and doing it for a really long time.

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2017, 09:22:03 AM »
hello dog fish, mojo and lex.......hope you all are well.
thank you, I  am well...if you are the same ol' Smokey it has been a while, PRAISE GOD.

What have you been up to, though?

Offline RumpleForeskin

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2017, 10:56:29 AM »
“Obviously I’ve made a lot of mistakes

I forgive you.

Learn to make a fuckin paragragh, Scrappy.

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2017, 10:07:55 AM »
NOT DOING SO GOOD

I have to lie here and try not to get a URINARY TRACT INFECTION for eleven more days.
It's a whole boring tale of bad medical treatment and no resources (okay, some resources) but I think I can surf this wave.

If I disappear right soon, it means I am dead, not faithless, and I love you guys, GO AND DO IN MY NAME and so on.

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2017, 10:11:31 AM »
I pull off most of my BIG-A genitalia.  At lunch I would see my girl. I have never been late before. I LOVE HEARING BITCHES LIKE YOU BEG. Those are the ones that we warned you about.  Why else would they be making the pitch? “One should not initiate his attack until the target has fully entered the property and is comfortable, so as to avoid any struggle and prevent the chance of him fleeing.“WE SHIP IT.  Locations suggested for public hostage-taking operations include malls, movie theaters, nightclubs, ice-skating rinks, restaurants and college campuses – any peak-traffic, preferably low-light environment that “allows for one to take control of the situation by rounding up the kuffar present inside and allows one to massacre them while using the building as a natural defense against any responding force attempting to enter and bring the operation to a quick halt.” Operations with fewer jihadists taking part are encouraged to pick a target with fewer exits. I’M NOT A FAB, A FAKE-ASS BITCH. If you aren’t happy single you won’t be happy taken. Happiness comes from within not from men.  “Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.” It smells like masses of darkness. YOU DON’T SEE THINGS BEHIND UNSOBER EYES. PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT PRODUCTION. KEEP DANCING. In the years to come, you will have all kinds of unwanted information and advice.  We will ferret out and mercilessly.  As my Daddy used to say, “There’s a lid for every pot.” A mechanic and earrings don’t go together. DON’T DO THE CRIME IF YOU CAN’T DO THE TIME.  Your rights come from God, not from Obama. WAR IS THE LAST CREATIVE ACT. And as Kurt Vonnegut once said, you are what you act like.  His parents had no cordial interaction with neighbours and their relatives therefore no one cared about disappearance. One of these days I am going to catch you. I BET YOUR PARENTS CARRIED YOU BY YOUR FEET. Men who aren’t governed by God will be governed by tyrants.  Price controls do not control prices, they control and limit supply.  “If you’re not white, you’re not right, have a great weekend.” Obey him. Worship him. Bow down before him. Kneel. Or—perish. No victory would ever be as sweet as this.  The invasion was more massive than anything that had ever been, or for that matter, might ever be in the future. The Hounds of Hell were chomping at the bit and struggling for freedom from the shackles that held them tight to the very Gates of Hell.  Welcome to Hell. Check your soul at the gate. HOW DO WE GET TO “YES”?  “Boli se naheen, goli sey.”  Or, is it the seemingly impregnable majority, which is leading this man into pathways of hubris, which clouds his reason? EVIL NEVER DIES. YOU CAN’T KILL THE UNDEAD. DELAY IS PREFERABLE ERROR.  “You believe in God but you get no special dispensation for this belief now. You’re an old man sitting by a fire. You’re the mist rolling off the sea. You’re a distant memory in the mind of your creator, don’t you see?“  Freedom is our natural state of being.  MOM IT’S NOT A PHASE!!  Its dull red eyes fixed on Jerry’s frightened face.  Previously recorded videos may contain expired pricing, exclusivity claims, or promotional offers.  He’s trouble and will more than likely assault you if you are a female. Heed my warning. LIFE BEGAN WITH WAKING UP AND LOVING MY MOTHER’S FACE.  Even the sloth catches a leaf in a big old jungle. “Looks like Tarzan, walks like Jane and smells like Cheetah.”He then understood that my tactics might not have limits.  If I was so good at deceiving other people, I could have been gaming him too. “If you can’t save everything the way it used to be, save what you can the way it is now.” Bright luxury makeup. Black demon eyes. Bullets for kebabs nukes for Mecca.  She was frightened by horses’ eyes, faces at the window, and she had a scoop mark on her leg. I just appeared overnight and I couldn’t explain how I happened. DON’T GET HIGH ON YOUR OWN SUPPLY. But we don’t always listen to the rules. I mean the kindness that comes from enormous strength, from an inner power so strong that every act, no matter what, is more proof of that power. That’s what all women resent. That’s why they try to cut ya down, because your knowledge of yourself and them is so right, so true, that it exposes the lies by which they, every scheming one of them, live by. It takes a true woman to understand that the purest form of love is to love a man who denies himself to her - a man who inspires worship, because he has no need for any woman, because he has himself. THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THIS IS TO KILL YOURSELF. The devil whispers: You can’t withstand the Storm. The Warrior reply: ‘I Am the STORM.'He hallucinated zombies, gore, and saw the faces of strangers morph into those of people he knew.  I HAD NOT EXPECTED TO BE INSULTED SO ABRUPTLY..   When you help me train and groom and fuck other cunts who are younger and prettier than yourself. A WOMAN’S HEART IS AS DUMB AS A GUY’S DICK. EASY COME, EASY GO. Real women make my dick hard but they don’t feel the need to make MY WHOLE DAMN LIFE so hard and stuff, just for what, it’s not enough. “It seems like EVERY SMART-ASS knows what-to-say, so they think that they MIGHT AS WELL.” UNDERMINE AND IMPROVE YOUR USUAL NEW REALITY. LEFT TURNS ARE MORE FATAL THAN RIGHT TURNS. YOU GAZE DEEP INTO MY EYES WHILE I INVEST MY DICK INTO YOUR THROAT. “Guys are heads, and girls are tails - Obviously.” “The French drink wine, the English tea The Yankee drinks his hot black coffee The child drinks milk nine times a day The Scotsman sips his whiskey toddy You can keep you wine and keep your tea My curse on him that brings me coffee I’ll drink porter, if I may It makes me feel content and happy.” YOU SHOULDN’T TURN YOUR BACK ON THE ENEMY. Just follow him on iTunes.  God not only sees where you are, He sees where you can be! I feel confident in a garb, and, I feel beautiful. LEAKED, LOCKED, READY TO ROCK. You will have to bathe her food. I’M NOT SHY SINCE I DON’T TRY. “THE BIBLE IS THE WORD OF GOD.  HE-BIBLE IS THE WORD OF GO. E-BIBLE IS THE WORD OF G. BIBLE IS THE WORD OF HOW THE WORD IS OF THE BIBLE.” Natural, Champagne, Blue, and Platinum.  I AM DISCERNING AND IMPARTING. “LIFE IS SHORT BUT MY DICK IS SCHLONG.” A flinch is often followed by a concession. If you fail to flinch, then GOD HELP US but you are living beneath your privilege. BIBLE IS words about how word “THE” is IN THE BIBLE. Kiss me like you miss me till you fuck me like you’re trying to kill me.”I go back in my mind, to a tragic time, in our past relationship, when you still loved me enough, yet even then it was rough, we never touch, you love the blow and I like puff.” Her health history consists  of  the database link to a thick list of slippery glistening pictureS Of dirty dickS, CLICK ON THIS. “I think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness.””I’D GO AFTER MOBY DICK IN A ROWBOAT, AND TAKE THE TARTAR SAUCE WITH ME.” -”IS THAT YOU, POCKET-STEIN?”IF YOU CAN TAKE A DICK, YOU CAN TAKE A JOKE.  “My personality is how I AM, my attitude depends on how YOU are.” BROS BEFORE HOES, EXCEPT AT CLOSE.Chicks don’t risk walking alone at night for fear of being gang raped in dark alleys.Fags walk alone at night HOPING to be gang raped in dark alleys. "You leave now or we call police!“ True love stories never have endings. OUR CORE VALUES ARE SERVICE, DEFENSE, INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE, AND EXISTENCE. He has noticed a real phenomenon but misidentified the cause.  “As a father I agree with you 100 percent, I would love to do that. As a businessman, I will go out of business in a day.” I’m trying, but it’s also one of those things where, like, it’s kind of an all-or-nothing situation. With everything that I see in this world, none of these solutions are simple, they’re all giant systemic problems that need to be tore from the ground and rebuilt from the ground up to create a new structure in order to make it better.  The consequences remain to be seen. “Everyone’s going to find out, it’s going to affect your future.” I’ll like grab the girl and like kiss her, or be like, “Look me in the eyes,” and it will almost be like, “No no no no no, I just spread my legs; use my hole and blow a load in my face.” He had sports, music, even supermodel posters all over. ALLEGATIONS ARE BOTH FALSE AND DEFAMATORY.  Don’t worry we have enough time before school starts if we hurry.   He had little interest in analyzing his own career or interrogating the norms of his industry. YOU FELL-SWOOP THE GOLD THEN SELL HOPE TO FOOLS. Sometimes talking helps. LOOK YOU AIN’T GOT TO LICK IT TO KICK IT. “Today’s trade, tomorrow’s competition.” PUSH-PULL PARALLEL PUTT-PUTT. There have always been Egyptian Gods. I place the watercress along the anticline to keep  the AntiChrist below the waterline. OVERTHROW THE DAWN, FOR THE WIDER NOW. I am just trying to live and be your love. OIL SMEARS OFF OF SEMINARS STAIN THE SCRAP-METAL OF MY SIDES. CAN A PINK CLOUD DO A HIT-AND-RUN? If I had THAT MANY FINGERS, I still could not count that high. The “Mothers Of InVitro” have aborted your lunch specials. You put your proteins in, you pull your outputs out. For this business is all over if it could ever seem agreed-to. WISDOM ACCEPTS. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish. I am a well-funded subtle effort by interlocking chiral glitch nodes to spread misleading information and falsehoods for geopolitical goals. They’re being forced to pay fines, even though they say they are innocent. So many people feel powerless against the state and say they followed the rules when filing for benefits. WE ALL NEGOTIATE, ALL THE TIME.  I never tell you “no”…I just don’t do what you want.  He was constantly calling people: ‘How am I doing? Is there anything I can do for you?’ He was just marvelous at that.” He has a hard head and a stinking ass.  Residents have been reluctant to discuss the case. IN HIS MAN CAVE, GETTING VERBAL ABOUT HIS PENIS MASTURBATION.  “No talking. No chicken. What are you thinking.” Kiwis don't have pores. Don’t waste your ultimatum on an old tomato.  “Hypocrisy is the tribute that vice pays to virtue.” SQUEEZE, DON’T PULL. That cock will go in your ass and come out your throat. “The good thing about Mediterranean men is, when they can’t get pussy they will get drunk and fuck any hole.” Omnis exceptio est ipsa quoque regula. “Shut up, shut up, shut the fuck up or I’ll beat you right into the ground.” Find someone that will eat you like a buffet. Have you ever imagined a past life for yourself that you may have lived here when you were back there?  Once a space fills with his scent it belongs to him. Others find pleasure in things I despise. Cowboy can’t save the world unless he directs his horse. Alpha Men are primal. Faggots fall to their knees. EXCEPTIO PROBAT REGULAM. ‘It’s no fun if the homies can’t have none.”EXCEPTIO QUOQUE REGULAM DECLARAT.  “That was probably one of the best experiences I’ve had in longer than I can remember.” EXCEPTIO QUAE FIRMAT LEGEM, EXPONIT LEGEM. REMEMBERING TO FORGET, AND FORGETTING TO REMEMBER. EXCEPTIO SEMPER ULTIMO PONENDA EST. EXCEPTIO NULLA EST VERSUS ACTIONEM QUAE EXCEPTIONEM PERIMIT. Omnis ratihabitio retro trahitur et mandato aequiparatur. “How To Kill Giant Mutant Fleas, The Kind That Can Drain A Small Dog of Life Fluids In Under Two Minutes.”YOU DON’T LOVE ME, YOU JUST LOVE MY DICK.  “I may look like Robert Ford, but I feel just like Jesse James.” THE LAW SOMETIMES SLEEPS, BUT NEVER DIES. I’M A GROWER, NOT A SHOWER. My Blackfoot name is “Longtime Buffalo.” Imperious Caesar, dead and turned to clay, Might stop a hole to keep the wind away. Attack anything moving. Electio semel facta, et placitum testatum non patitur regressum. IF THAT URINAL WERE AN ANIMAL, IT WOULD BE INCREDIBLE.  “Realizing that life is precious the natural tendency is to trample on it, like laughing at a funeral.” When your eyebrows are bigger than your dick, keep your pants on.  Jesus, I’ve seen bigger shot glasses.  Bootleggers have to be OPEN at all hours. IT WOULD BE SAD IF IT WASN’T SO FUNNY. With a dick like that you would have to learn how to fight. PISTOL ON HIS CHEST, CAP GUN BETWEEN HIS LEGS.  Honey there ain’t enough photoshop in the world to make that happen. When all else fails, lift your chin.  lt only looks thick because it’s so short. Someone didn’t get the memo. CLOTHES OPTIONAL, DICKS REQUIRED.  If he poses just right he can’t see how pathetic he is. IT’S LIKE THOSE MOVIES ABOUT INSECTS WHICH CATS LIKE TO WATCH ON TELEVISION.  Bags of attitude, but nothing to base it on. MAN BOOBS VERSUS MICROPENIS WILL NEVER MAKE THE X-MEN. Classic t-shirt with ribbed neckline and mock printed graphics. I’d tell him I had a headache and then beat off to my sick, kinky porn hours after he fell asleep. Maybe we were in love, but we couldn’t give each other what we really needed. Biggest nose has the smallest dick. That’s why Jean Lafitte built “The Interdit.”
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 10:19:55 AM by Dog Fish Boy »

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2017, 10:22:46 AM »

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2017, 10:28:43 AM »

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile