Author Topic: The Cat  (Read 5086 times)

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
Re: The Cat
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2017, 06:26:50 AM »
Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy. YOU CAN IGNORE REALITY, BUT YOU CANNOT IGNORE THE CONSEQUENCES OF IGNORING REALITY.  “If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity but you are not sure you can do it, say yes - then learn how to do it later!” IDEAS ARE BULLETPROOF. THERE ARE NO ZOMBIES FLYING AIRPLANES OVER ICELAND. Visual persuasion is the strongest kind, and fear is the strongest emotion.Keep it Clean.Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK. Don’t Threaten.Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated. Be Truthful.Don’t knowingly lie about anyone or anything. Be Nice.No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person. Be Proactive.Use the ‘Report’ link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts. Share with Us.We’d love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article. No one can be free until we are all free. Abandon your expectations of Perfection. Perfection is paralysis. Trade in your False Divinity for True Decency. “When I was younger, I made it a rule never to take strong drink before lunch. It is now my rule never to do so before breakfast.” “We are happier in many ways when we are old than when we were young. The young sow wild oats. The old grow sage.” , “A man is only as old as the woman he feels.” “This is the very perfection of a man, to find his own imperfections.” “Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.” “We (humans) know more than we can tell (and we cannot automate what we don’t know).” “Those people who call you dirty because you have they guts to stick your hands in the mud and build something better and the idea that those people can be happy today? Makes me really angry.” IF YOU DON’T FIND A WAY TO MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP, YOU WILL WORK UNTIL YOU DIE. If I get jammed up, you never heard of me. MY stated goal is giving voice to the voiceless, because they are too fucking stupid to talk on their own. I build my empire on their stump.  When the information is available to the people, systemic change will be inevitable and unavoidable.  “It is better to have tried and failed than never tried.”“Everyone is conservative about what he knows best.” THE STORY I SHOW IS NOT THE ONE THAT I TELL.  “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” THAT’S WHY I’M SINGLE. ‘When you throw a brick in a pile of hogs, the one that hollers is the one you hit.’ The soul outside the body is always in danger. Everybody says so. Principiis obsta, finem respice. TWO PLANKS CANNOT STAND WITHOUT ONE LEANING AGAINST THE OTHER.   Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? “WARNING. THIS DOCUMENT HAS SECURITY FEATURES IN THE PAPER.” “THIS CHECK IS VOID WITHOUT A COLORED BACKGROUND AND SECURE DOCUMENT WATERMARK ON THE BACK. HOLD AT ANGLE TO VIEW.” “I AM in control. I AM the only authority in my life. I AM divinely protected by the light of my being. «Who are you?» said the Caterpillar «I hardly know, sir. I know who I was when I got up this morning, but I must have been changed several times since then» “THIS DOCUMENT HAS A COLORED BACKGROUND AND MICROPRINITING. REVERSE SIDE INCLUDES AN ARTIFICIAL WATERMARK.”FOR SECURITY PURPOSES, THE BORDER OF THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS MICROPRINTING.” “TO VERIFY AUTHENTICITY, SEE REVERSE SIDE FOR DESCRIPTION OF THE 13 SECURITY FEATURES.” “I know you love me and don’t want to hurt me.” REMAIN SILENT, IT’S NOT THAT HARD. Your mates suck, you’re starting to suck, I’m sure I now suck. MY ABS AND HAIR ARE BOTH LAYERED. she’s a pregnant opinionated pigment pinwheel piglet in an inn. To help the elements of human cerebrum one should need to experience a subjective comprehension. CHAOS IS A LADDER. EVERY THING ABOUT HEAD, FACE HAS TO BE IN PLACE WHILE ON BODY LOOKING.  One finger cannot lift a pebble. “The only preventative measure one can take is to live irregularly.” I see you are counting stars but losing the moon. The thing about narcissists is that they don’t know they are narcissists. I’m not going to question it, it is what it is.  Greet and engage all guests with eye contact as they arrive. I GOT BIT BY THE CHI-CHI FLY. All initial reports are false.  The weak, the timid, the imperfect, the cowardly, the poor, the tearful—these are mine enemies, and I am come to destroy them.  There is joy in the setting-out; there is joy in the journey; there is joy in the goal. My front teeth are fake. This floss is really hard on them. “Remember me but forget my fate.” Why are all these people unclothed and covered with blood? A communist is like a crocodile: when it opens its mouth you cannot tell whether it is trying to smile or preparing to eat you up. The desire to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. An “expert” is someone often wrong but never in doubt. “Expert”: A person who knows, all there is to possibly know, about very little indeed. “Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.” THE TURK STRIKES AT NIGHT,  “Coach wants to see you … and bring your playbook.” “Persistent and erroneous pattern recognition” is a frequent complaint of the spotted pig. THE TIME FOR TALK IS OVER.  “Tell me something that’s true, that almost nobody agrees with you on.” WE LOVE WHOM WE LOVE. WE ALL MAKE OUR CHOICES. THERE ARE ALWAYS LESSONS IN FAILURES.  Couples are wholes and not wholes, what agrees disagrees, the concordant is discordant. From all things one and from one all things. They called her a mackerel-snapper. The grey death sleeps, only to wake again.  “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” WORK SUPER HARD.  If you deal with narcissists, you will recognize the leftists’ strategy. The narcissist will smile at you, and tell you how much they care, even as they gleefully undertake actions to screw you over. Their goal is the avoidance of open conflict, as they screw you over. They want that free attack, and consequence-free win. Where “The United State of America” usually appears on the top right of the bill, the counterfeit bill has “For Motion Picture Use Only.”"Information wants to be free, bullets want to explode, sperm wants to leave the balls, stories want to be told.“ INSTEAD OF ASKING FOR THE OFFENSE TO BE REMOVED, SHE SHOULD LEARN TO HATE THE OFFENDER. “Feel your partner, Feel Freedom, Feel Safe.”PLAY FOR MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE, THAT WAY, YOU LEARN THE GAME. Wave to Stinky and Pinky. I might design your brows.  At Loblaws, more than the price is right. But, by Gosh, the price is right.  “Bill, you know she’s an alcoholic?” PEOPLE GETTING STUFF FOR FREE ARE BOSSY AS FUCK, I NOTICE. “What up, titties, are you trying to hang out?” BECAUSE, FUCK THAT GUY, HE HAD MINIMAL GAINS. YOU’RE ONLY HUMAN. WHAT AM I PROLONGING? WATCH THIS SPACE. The unattractive consequences of poorly protected wood surfaces and the annoyance of frequent refinishing. THE INNER MOUNTAINS. The best way to help the poor is to give them cash. Gyroscopes and compasses only work on a plain. Moderates are worse than useless. When the chips are down and their vote counts, they will ALWAYS find a way to take the enemy’s side against their own. Moderates serve one purpose and one purpose only: to prevent their own side from winning. He sets up win-win scenarios. It is also a habit of tyrants to prefer the company of aliens to that of citizens at table and in society; citizens, they feel, are enemies, but aliens will offer no opposition. “I hope other people come back. If they don’t, then what?” “I wasn’t a sex addict so much as a love junkie.” “Most men are uneasy dating actresses.” Each day the battle becomes more intense. LOVE IN ITS ESSENCE IS SPIRITUAL FIRE.   In Nollywood, you can’t find a true friend. You can’t trust anyone as a friend. Seriously, there are no true friends in Nollywood.  Half a laugh is a falafel. I’ll get my knife you get your old shotgun and we’ll raise some hell until the dawn.  EXCEED THE ENVELOPE AND THE WINGS COME OFF. There is liquor buried on some side of the sundial. THAT’S FOR SHOWING, NOT FOR BLOWING. I love your soft warm belly. FAT SNACKS, FAT STACKS. We live in a racist world of identity politics, whether you pretend otherwise or not. I planted the seed of discourse.  The night where the cabinet opened and dishes shattered, and then when the spoon wound up in your bed, what did you think at the time? I NEVER WENT TO PEPPERDINE.  You don’t have enough credits available to complete this action.  Thanks for following but you need to WAKE UP! The invasion has already happened.  I really did join the guild, you little son of a bitch. I’M NOT TALKING TO ANYBODY ANY MORE and I have got the teeth to prove it. I APPOINT THE RUSSIAN CAT ORCHESTRA. I was never really much luck. I MADE A BAD SELECTION OF BOHEMIAN IMPRESSIONS.  It’s a co-op bus tour, the customers just sell tickets to each other, “The Most Extreme Body Parts in the World,” what they used to call “Continental Breakfast.”  [BLAH BLAH ETC]. I couldn’t show you one, but I am not the chosen one. Romantic sadness never pickled cabbage. The actor must decide what is going on in the text in simple, actable terms. Someone struck him several blows with a blunt object on the head.  “Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie.” “The starting point of all achievement is desire.”SCIENCE IS THE BELIEF IN THE IGNORANCE OF EXPERTS.  Police proceeded to the place and found the lifeless body of the woman lying beside her basket containing some fresh pepper, pineapple sucks, lime stone and a cutlass.  The only thing better than fighting alongside your best friend is fighting alongside your best friend while not wearing shirts. A TARGARYEN CANNOT BE TRUSTED. THE MAN WHO PASSES THE SENTENCE SHOULD SWING THE SWORD. All dwarves are bastards in their fathers’ eyes.  Any man who has once proclaimed violence as his method is inevitably forced to take the lie as his principle.  “What’s right is what’s left if you do everything else wrong.” MATTHEW BRODERICK ONCE TOLD ME THAT THE ONLY WAY TO WIN IS NOT TO PLAY.  Take the crystals but don’t crush the orbs!  Facts don’t care about your feelings! It’s just you and me and edenic menace.  Weak men bring forth hard times. Hard times produce strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. (A strong leader will yet again step forward). We are aware of this incident and have no tolerance for this type of behavior. Forbidden terrain and lost trail markings make the search for bad boy difficult. IT’S YOUR LAST CHANCE FOR THIS GREAT OFFER. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The first step in fixing any problem is identifying the problem. We are a collective of beautiful and sexy women trained in the art of Sensual body to body and Tantra. We are located in a completely private space. Relax, gain confidence, learn techniques for extending pleasure and expanding awareness. AS LONG AS I HAVE MY EYES, I’LL USE THEM. There might be an indefinite amount of possibility. ‘You’re nursing from the breast of the Jaguar mother when she tears you from her nipple and flings you to the vipers that rip your flesh.’ Eternity is in love with the productions of time.  None of us can know when we will die. I left a series of increasingly anxious voicemails. Drive your cart and your plow over the bones of the dead.He whose face gives no light, shall never become a star. My spirit altered in ways I worked to hide. WHAT COULD BE, WE SHALL SEE, QUE SERA. YA BASTA DE SEGUIR SUFRIENDO. All wholesome food is caught without a net or a trap.  Let time shape, and there an end. A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees. Sometimes he can make you feel that he has no softness in his heart. You will have an uneasy feeling that you can’t trust him really.  While you weren’t watching. What did I learn from them? Never surrender.  I AIN’T TELLING.  And, whereas I was black and swart before, With those clear rays which she infused on me That beauty am I bless’d with which you see. You wouldn’t touch me on live television.

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2017, 06:33:36 AM »
TURN OR BURN. YOUR NEW POODLE IS A POOP NOODLE.  God wants the same thing as you want.  Keep your faith in the only one Allah. Stand your ground. Positivity in the face of oppression is a miracle, and you are capable of it. LEAVE ONE WOLF ALIVE, AND THE SHEEP ARE NEVER SAFE. Think what a fresh coat of paint would do for your interior.  YOU DO YOU, BOOBOO. Do You Know How to Fix These Cat Behavior Problems? I develop a dangerous psychological bond with the people brought in to help me. DON’T CHOKE BUDDY. The elect cannot be deceived. YOU HAVE TO USE THE ARMY THAT YOU GOT. EAT YOUR DINNER, IT’S ALL SHIT ANYWAYS.  Participants should bring a blanket or yoga mat.  “Dogs have owners; cats have staff.”  “Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.”  The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.  Victory awaits him who has everything in order — luck, people call it. I AM God’s Will manifest everywhere, I AM God’s Will perfect beyond compare, I AM God’s Will so beautiful and fair, I AM God’s Willing bounty everywhere. Refrain: Come, come, come, O blue-flame Will so true Make and keep me ever radiant like you. Blue Flame Will of living Truth, IN THE WAVES OF CHANGE WE FIND OUR TRUE DIRECTION Good Will flame of eternal youth, Manifest, manifest, manifest in me now! Manichaeism is strudel for surnames. YOU DON’T NEGOTIATE START TIMES. Building conflict is destroying trust. I AM God’s Will now taking full command, I AM God’s Will making all to understand, I AM God’s Will whose power is supreme, I AM God’s Will fulfilling heaven’s dream. Taxi drivers always either gloat or complain. DON’T BE A DORK. He smokes, that’s his only vice, it doesn’t change who he is. HEAR THE MUSIC WITH YOUR TOES. USE THE SPACE. I AM God’s Will protecting, blessing here, I AM God’s Will now casting out all fear, I AM God’s Will in action here well done, I AM God’s Will with Victory for each one. I’ve never met a person who liked Furret who wasn’t also a fucking psychopath. Drivers either resolve problems or cause problems. BLUE uniforms equals city cops. The 9:30 flight from Orlando is always late. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES. WE ALL MATE MIST, OR MUST TRY, MISTAKES ARE KEY TO HISTORY. I AM blue-lightning flashing Freedom’s love, I AM blue-lightning power from above, I AM blue-lightning setting all men free, I AM blue-flame power flowing good through me. WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS.  Any filling apart from prawn. ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH IT’S THE EASIEST THING TO REMEMBER. BE WHAT YOU WISH TO SEEM. PLAY WELL OR PLAY BADLY, BUT PLAY TRULY. I’VE GIVEN UP HOPING FOR A BETTER PAST. Once you know who they are, and check where they’re going, shut up and drive. IT IS NOT UP TO YOU WHETHER YOUR PERFORMANCE WILL BE BRILLIANT, ALL THAT IS UNDER YOUR CONTROL IS YOUR INTENTION.  “Quédate con quien te haga sonreír a todas horas, te haga un espacio en su día y te extrañe todo el tiempo.” It is not under your control whether your career will be brilliant, all that is under your control is your intention. Usage of metaphors makes men sound imaginative and smart. Because she was unable to protect her airway, a decision was made to intubate her. MOST ACTING TRAINING IS BASED ON SHAME AND GUILT. Whatever talent may be, you either have it or you don’t, so why waste any time worrying about it? Bill was a carpenter, buried in Santoquin, on his tombstone it says, “IT’S ALL ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS.” Fish and chips, pie and chips or salad, pasta with meatballs, or the “chef’s special.” ADAPT OR DIE. Man for the field and woman for the hearth,Man for the sword and for the needle she,Man with the head and woman with the heart,Man to command and woman to obey,All else confusion.  vocal and loud with solid voice. “The Theory of Communism may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition of private property.” “This is the moment; now is the time. Or both.” The grave is filled with silence. “Get off bus, break shit, pick up check, repeat."  An ihren Taten sollt ihr sie erkennen. QUESTION WITH BOLDNESS.  Attendez-vous à l’imprévu. THIS IS A SET - DO NOT SEPARATE. IT CAME FROM RUSSIA, IT WAS A PACK OF LIES, IT WAS DETERMINED, IT WAS DISGUISED. It’s no secret that you lay in bed at night asking the same question over and over again: “Why am I staying in an unhealthy relationship?” There is a piece of information open about its arrangement.  If a member worked for his boss, his boss couldn’t become a member, and if a boss was a member his employees couldn’t become members. ‘Woodchipper, feet first, slowly.’ REICH HERE, REICH NOW. EAT PREY OR BE PREY.  Being ‘at the mercy of legislative majorities’ is merely another way of describing the basic American plan: representative democracy.  I know a girl who wins free boots. She likes to eat tropical fruits. MY JUNK HANGS LIKE AN ELEPHANT’S TRUNK. I SAW A DOG USING A STRAW. ALSO I SAW A BLACK HEN. I told myself that prayer is good but you only pray for someone when he or she has admitted that what he or she did was wrong and that being is ready to repent if not you will be praying and the more you do that the more the person get worse because the battle field which is the mind has not changed. LET’S JOIN US!  Why do terrorists wear robes? Because Goats can hear zippers. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do.”  An addict will die an addict.  YOU MUST prayerfully consider the truths that God has led me to make available to you. HURT PEOPLE HURT PEOPLE.  “Live well, live blessed and be whole.” this is a business, not a whorehouse. I SMOKED WEED AND IT’S RUINING MY LIFE. Mejor que me maten, encontra la cárcel. I’ll fuck you till you love me, faggot. Police proceeded to the place and found the lifeless body of the woman lying beside her basket containing some fresh pepper, pineapple sucks, lime stone and a cutlass.  The woman who was lying in a pool of blood was wearing a straight dress and a black pair of slippers.  It is no use attempting to explain what love is. It’s the accompanying quote added in giant font.  One knows that people of position, the low, the old, the awakened and the misguided will eventually pass on. But there is a refuge. One knows that everyone must die, but one thinks that he will be the last one to go. What a miserable thought this is. It is unworthy and is like talking in ones sleep. One must not be negligent but should think that death may come at any moment. Therefore, complete your work as soon as possible by striving desperately. IF YOU’RE TIRED OF STARTING OVER, STOP GIVING UP. ADAPT OR DIE. Man for the field and woman for the hearth,Man for the sword and for the needle she,Man with the head and woman with the heart,Man to command and woman to obey,All else confusion.  vocal and loud with solid voice. “The Theory of Communism may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition of private property.” “This is the moment; now is the time. Or both.” The grave is filled with silence. “Get off bus, break shit, pick up check, repeat."  An ihren Taten sollt ihr sie erkennen. QUESTION WITH BOLDNESS.  Attendez-vous à l’imprévu. THIS IS A SET - DO NOT SEPARATE. IT CAME FROM RUSSIA, IT WAS A PACK OF LIES, IT WAS DETERMINED, IT WAS DISGUISED. It’s no secret that you lay in bed at night asking the same question over and over again: “Why am I staying in an unhealthy relationship?” There is a piece of information open about its arrangement.  If a member worked for his boss, his boss couldn’t become a member, and if a boss was a member his employees couldn’t become members. ‘Woodchipper, feet first, slowly.’ REICH HERE, REICH NOW. EAT PREY OR BE PREY.  Being ‘at the mercy of legislative majorities’ is merely another way of describing the basic American plan: representative democracy.  I know a girl who wins free boots. She likes to eat tropical fruits. MY JUNK HANGS LIKE AN ELEPHANT’S TRUNK. I SAW A DOG USING A STRAW. ALSO I SAW A BLACK HEN. I told myself that prayer is good but you only pray for someone when he or she has admitted that what he or she did was wrong and that being is ready to repent if not you will be praying and the more you do that the more the person get worse because the battle field which is the mind has not changed. LET’S JOIN US!  Why do terrorists wear robes? Because Goats can hear zippers. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do.”  An addict will die an addict.  YOU MUST prayerfully consider the truths that God has led me to make available to you. HURT PEOPLE HURT PEOPLE.  “Live well, live blessed and be whole.” this is a business, not a whorehouse. I SMOKED WEED AND IT’S RUINING MY LIFE. Mejor que me maten, encontra la cárcel. I’ll fuck you till you love me, faggot. Police proceeded to the place and found the lifeless body of the woman lying beside her basket containing some fresh pepper, pineapple sucks, lime stone and a cutlass.  The woman who was lying in a pool of blood was wearing a straight dress and a black pair of slippers.  It is no use attempting to explain what love is. It’s the accompanying quote added in giant font.  One knows that people of position, the low, the old, the awakened and the misguided will eventually pass on. But there is a refuge. One knows that everyone must die, but one thinks that he will be the last one to go. What a miserable thought this is. It is unworthy and is like talking in ones sleep. One must not be negligent but should think that death may come at any moment. Therefore, complete your work as soon as possible by striving desperately. IF YOU’RE TIRED OF STARTING OVER, STOP GIVING UP. NEVER FORGET. WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER.  “First come the innovators, then come the imitators, and then come the idiots.”  There Is No Exception To Vulnerability. None.  Never love anything that can’t love you back. I BORROW MONEY FROM YOU AND THEN DISAPPEAR AND NEVER CALL. Years later I will return secretly and set your car on fire. “Sit by the river long enough, and the bodies of your enemies will float by.” IN POLITICS, ALL DISSENT MERITS A RESPONSE. I AM UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO TRUST ANYTHING TO MEET MY NEEDS.  “The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly.” “The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. Ignorance may deride it. But in the end, there it is.”  “The light will come to light.” When surrounded by a gang of clowns, always go for the juggler. “Fuck your feelings.” YOU CAN NEVER TAKE AWAY A SOBER DAY.

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2017, 06:35:15 AM »
 "Is everybody happy?“ don’t let my killer live.  “On this auspicious occasion, this special family dinner If I argue with a loved one, Lord, please make me the winner.” Please erase your initials, and initial your erasure.  Q: Why is a British Space Rocket, like a Civil Servant? A: Because you can’t fire them, and they won’t work. Boom-tish.  “You and I can go far together, alone and if we keep a secret alliance.” WHEN WE CAME FROM THE SOUTH OF FRANCE, ALL WE HAD WAS UNDERPANTS. "It remains unclear just how important self-promotion is because such tactics are hard to observe.“ “You don’t have to have made another movie to deserve to be the lead. To be the lead, you need to be talented, charismatic and ready for your moment.” ‘You’re only making a mistake when you try to act like a comedian.’ Marxism comprises many principles, but in the final analysis they can all be brought back to a single sentence: it is right to rebel. BENEFIT TO THE COMMUNITY SUPERSEDES BENEFIT TO THE INDIVIDUAL. Is there anything better than Douglas County mugshots?  The following piece of information is extremely important to those who are advanced enough to actually understand it. To many, it will not be easy to digest and most will refuse to believe it.  Es inconcebible una revolución que no desemboque en la alegria. “The eventuality would appear to be a remote one”. I pray and curse you that what you do to me, someone does the same to you. May Karma bite your ass. MY stated goal is giving voice to the voiceless, because they are too fucking stupid to talk on their own. I build my empire on their stump. Stay away from me humans.  He who dares not offend cannot be honest. TO FEAR THE LORD IS TO HATE EVIL. They get to know you, only to use that information against you later on. He reported hearing sexual grunts in a room next door. Give me a lever and a place to stand. Safari Park Rules:  •Stay inside any building.  •Do not stand at/near windows or doors for extended periods of time.  •Never get out of your vehicle when driving through the safari park.  •Avoid contact with anything you do not normally see when living outside the safari park.  •Failure to obey these rules and your resulting status is your fault. PERMITTING AN INJUSTICE TO ONESELF IS A VICE. DUMP THE WHOLE BALCONY. “Amateurs talk about tactics, but professionals study logistics.”  Ce monde est un vaste temple dédié à la discorde.  We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. If you name your kid “Buster,” he grows up to hit you with a two-by-four. The facts of life are all about me.  The peace of the rich is not the peace of the people!  “You have to join the side you’re on.”  “Le Temps Detruit Tout.”  As they say, the answer lies in the question. “Everything begins in mysticism and ends in politics.” “I curse their head and all the hairs of their head. I curse their face, their brain, their mouth, their nose, their tongue, their teeth, their forehead, their shoulders, their breast, their heart, their stomach, their back, their womb, their arms, their legs, their hands, their feet, and every part of their body, from the top of their head to the soles of their feet, before and behind, within and without. I curse them going and I curse them riding; I curse them standing and I curse them sitting; I curse them eating and I curse them drinking; I curse them rising, and I curse them lying; I curse them at home, I curse them away from home; I curse them within the house, I curse them outside of the house; I curse their wives, their children, and their servants who participate in their deeds; their crops, their cattle, their wool, their sheep, their horses, their swine, their geese, their hens, and all their livestock; their halls, their chambers, their kitchens, their stanchions, their barns, their cowsheds, their barnyards, their cabbage patches, their plows, their harrows, and the goods and houses that are necessary for their sustenance and welfare. May all the malevolent wishes and curses ever known, since the beginning of the world, to this hour, light on them. May the malediction of God, that fell upon Lucifer and all his fellows, that cast them from the high Heaven to the deep hell, light upon them. May the fire and the sword that stopped Adam from the gates of Paradise, stop them from the glory of Heaven, until they forebear, and make amends. SCRAPE AWAY THE NARROW TRACE. May the evil that fell upon cursed Cain, when he slew his brother Abel, needlessly, fall on them for the needless slaughter that they commit daily. May the malediction that fell upon all the world, man and beast, and all that ever took life, when all were drowned by the flood of Noah, except Noah and his ark, fall upon them and drown them, man and beast, and make this realm free of them, for their wicked sins. May the thunder and lightning which rained down upon Sodom and Gomorrah and all the lands surrounding them, and burned them for their vile sins, rain down upon them and burn them for their open sins.May the evil and confusion that fell on the Gigantis for their opression and pride in building the Tower of Babylon, confound them and all their works, for their open callous disregard and oppression. May all the plagues that fell upon Pharaoh and his people of Egypt, their lands, crops and cattle, fall upon them, their equipment, their places, their lands, their crops and livestock. May the waters of the Tweed and other waters which they use, drown them, as the Red Sea drowned King Pharaoh and the people of Egypt, preserving God’s people of Israel. May the earth open, split and cleave, and swallow them straight to hell, as it swallowed cursed Dathan and Abiron, who disobeyed Moses and the command of God. May the wild fire that reduced Thore and his followers to two-hundred-fifty in number, and others from 14,000 to 7,000 at anys, usurping against Moses and Aaron, servants of God, suddenly burn and consume them daily, for opposing the commands of God and Holy Church. May the malediction that suddenly fell upon fair Absalom, riding through the wood against his father, King David, when the branches of a tree knocked him from his horse and hanged him by the hair, fall upon these untrue Scotsmen and hang them the same way, that all the world may see. May the malediction that fell upon Nebuchadnezzar’s lieutenant, Holofernes, making war and savagery upon true Christian men; the malediction that fell upon Judas, Pilate, Herod, and the Jews that crucified Our Lord; and all the plagues and troubles that fell on the city of Jerusalem therefore, and upon Simon Magus for his treachery, bloody Nero, Ditius Magcensius, Olibrius, Julianus Apostita and the rest of the cruel tyrants who slew and murdered Christ’s holy servants, fall upon them for their cruel tyranny and murder of Christian people. And may all the vengeance that ever was taken since the world began, for open sins, and all the plagues and pestilence that ever fell on man or beast, fall on them for their openly evil ways, senseless slaughter and shedding of innocent blood. I sever and part them from the church of God, and deliver them immediately to the devil of hell, as the Apostle Paul delivered Corinth. I bar the entrance of all places they come to, for divine service and ministration of the sacraments of holy church, except the sacrament of infant baptism, only; and I forbid all churchmen to hear their confession or to absolve them of their sins, until they are first humbled by this curse. I forbid all Christian men or women to have any company with them, eating, drinking, speaking, praying, lying, going, standing, or in any other deed-doing, under the pain of deadly sin. I discharge all bonds, acts, contracts, oaths, made to them by any persons, out of loyalty, kindness, or personal duty, so long as they sustain this cursing, by which no man will be bound to them, and this will be binding on all men. I take from them, and cast down all the good deeds that ever they did, or shall do, until they rise from this cursing. I declare them excluded from all matins, masses, evening prayers, funerals or other prayers, on book or bead; of all pilgrimages and alms deeds done, or to be done in holy church or be Christian people, while this curse is in effect. And, finally, I condemn them perpetually to the deep pit of hell, there to remain with Lucifer and all his fellows, and their bodies to the gallows of Burrow moor, first to be hanged, then ripped and torn by dogs, swine, and other wild beasts, abominable to all the world. And their candle goes from your sight, as may their souls go from the face of God, and their good reputation from the world, until they forebear their open sins, aforesaid, and rise from this terrible cursing and make satisfaction and penance.” “Having lived with her, I find that I cannot live without her, so by the time you read this, I will have taken my own life.” “It just seemed like the outside noise started to become so loud that it felt like it was coming from inside of me.” “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!” WE ARE ALL DRESSED UP AND LOOKING STUPID. QUE MALANDRO!   Pensar un poco menos, vivir un poco más. “Turns out it’s way harder to strangle someone to death than it looks on the movies.” Intentionally rammed a car full of propane tanks into a Fort Pierce apartment building in a fiery crash that took his life.   The fire burned for him, then in him, and finally through him. The harder I work, the luckier I get. “The darker the night, the brighter the stars, The deeper the grief, the closer is God!” Behold, I send you forth as sheep among wolves: therefore be wise as serpents, and gentle as doves. Never leave a man behind. You are a visionary leader but what we need here are team players.  As they say, if you need 30 rounds to shoot a deer, you suck at hunting; if you need a disarmed populace to govern, you suck at governing.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 06:51:00 AM by Dog Fish Boy »

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2017, 07:54:28 PM »