Author Topic: The Cat  (Read 4437 times)

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
Re: The Cat
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2017, 03:48:24 PM »
I love you too, Witch.

The cat is still officially diabetic, (or with pancreatitis, insulin dependent in any case).
I bring her in monthly is my goal, to see if she is being maintained correctly.
Going in to last week she was getting four units twice daily, during that day long test she came up low for the first time (she didn't eat as much as usual perhaps before going to the vet, she refuses to eat at the vet's now so they just have me feed and shoot her up, then drop her off). So they had me cut her back to two units twice daily, and she really looked great from last Friday till today's test, which was the unusual follow-up to last week. They thought she might be over diabetes, today's test was with no insulin since 12 hours before the test. She started off okay normal but by the end of the day she was high.
The vet is crunching the numbers about dosage change, I would vote to keep her on two units twice daily, then retest in a few weeks.
In my view the trend is good, I interpret it that she is rebuilding some of her own native pancreas. If so, the black cumin oil is supposed to prevent or help with diabetes. I only give her a little, and not that often, but maybe it is helping her towards remission.
Really there is not much to conclude, we are still swimming across the lake.
She looks good, she feels happy, she is being monitored (not as much as a rich movie star could pay to monitor her, but, regularly, and nothing disastrous is found when we do monitor her, she is in hand).
At the end of the day, I think she will live for many years, looking great like she does today but receiving insulin...OR ELSE...she will rebuild pancreatic sufficiency and get completely cured. Either of those are stable and desirable end states...right now there is just some question and uncertainty as to whether she is out of the former and into the latter.

Long story short, the vets have always been surprised by her improvements, every step of the way...she is like TRUMP getting elected, kicking naysayers'  asses...she got sick at the start of November, five months already fighting, and, she looks great

returning to FUN ROBOT STUFF:

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2017, 03:59:47 PM »
YEAH so, hi SCREEAAAMM

How is your one little dog doing?
I remember we were worried about him, and then I dropped off, and then amkon dropped off...Are we still at 100% dog readiness, or, did something bad happen while I was out of touch?
I hope not, your dog sounded VERY SWEET and happy in his life there with you in Colorado, truly.

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2017, 04:10:44 PM »
https://phys.org/news/2017-03-soft-robots-magnetic-fields.html

A team of engineering researchers has made a fundamental advance in controlling so-called soft robots, using magnetic fields to remotely manipulate microparticle chains embedded in soft robotic devices. The researchers have already created several devices that make use of the new technique.
"By putting these self-assembling chains into soft robots, we are able to have them perform more complex functions while still retaining relatively simple designs," says Joe Tracy, an associate professor of materials science and engineering at North Carolina State University and corresponding author of a paper on the work. "Possible applications for these devices range from remotely triggered pumps for drug delivery to the development of remotely deployable structures."
The new technique builds on previous work in the field of self-assembling, magnetically actuated composites by Tracy and Orlin Velev, the INVISTA Professor of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering at NC State.
For this study, the researchers introduced iron microparticles into a liquid polymer mixture and then applied a magnetic field to induce the microparticles to form parallel chains. The mixture was then dried, leaving behind an elastic polymer thin film embedded with the aligned chains of magnetic particles.
"The chains allow us to manipulate the polymer remotely as a soft robot by controlling a magnetic field that affects the chains of magnetic particles," Tracy says.
Specifically, the direction of the magnetic field and its strength can be varied. The chains of iron microparticles respond by aligning themselves and the surrounding polymer in the same direction as the applied magnetic field.
Using this technique, the researchers have created three kinds of soft robots. One device is a cantilever that can lift up to 50 times its own weight. The second device is an accordion-like structure that expands and contracts, mimicking the behavior of muscle. The third device is a tube that is designed to function as a peristaltic pump – a compressed section travels down the length of the tube, much like someone squeezing out the last bit of toothpaste by running their finger along the tube.
"We're now working to improve both the control and the power of these devices, to advance the potential of soft robotics," Tracy says.
The researchers have also developed a metric for assessing the performance of magnetic lifters, such as the cantilever device.
"We do this by measuring the amount of weight being lifted and taking into account both the mass of particles in the lifter and the strength of the magnetic field being applied," says Ben Evans, co-author of the paper and an associate professor of physics at Elon University. "We think this is a useful tool for researchers in this area who want to find an empirical way to compare the performance of different devices."

More information: Marissa M. Schmauch et al. Chained Iron Microparticles for Directionally Controlled Actuation of Soft Robots, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces (2017). DOI: 10.1021/acsami.7b01209

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2017, 12:15:52 AM »

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2017, 03:52:09 PM »
and these are the twins…Declan, Siobhan, Conor, and Gollum…just like how menthol is not.green, it’s sparkly, and you’re the only one here with a five-nippled ferret talking about signs of the zodiac that should start off with THE LETTER “H”…TERRORISTS CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES. Be careful what you ask for by case lots from Alaska.  An illustration of Lucifer’s expulsion from heaven. Jealousy caused his downfall.  God will deal with them along with Satan in one fell swoop (Revelation 16:6), and all of them will be thrown into the Lake of Fire (18:1–24). Chiliasm helps you to envision a meaningful, productive future, and to develop a detailed, implementable plan to make that future a reality. We authenticate and take possession of all items.  Don’t worry, the bars are there to keep the freedom inside. I was described as “handsome,” “well-liked,” and “gelatinous.”  However, in retrograde co-orbital motion the two bodies, which travel in opposite directions, must come close to each other twice per orbit, leading to an expectation of instability. WALKING IS HEALTHY.  You want to bite the neck, fight the fed, buy the dick, make the bed, take a guess, beat your dad.  The evolution of the mixed layer follows two stages: a rapid initial deepening and a late-time growth at a considerably slower rate. Stick with the timelines.  If you get stuck, go back to the timeline.  Always go to the timelines. It’s the timelines that trip up the deceivers and the timelines that deliver the truth. No underwear in the shower area.  When all is said and done, a chameleon, with all its camouflage, has its true undismissable colours.  The laughter off-screen is a sign of low mind. You know, you are so stupid, dirty man.  Are you thick, like a can of soup? WE DON’T SELL THAT HERE. No time limit either, women don’t recognize a statute of limitations. DO YOU TOUCH YOURSELF TO MY VOICE AT NIGHT? Scan this code to buy now. Call to reserve your time. DON’T HESITATE TO ASK YOUR DOCTOR. When will I learn the results?  How IS your mother? So that’s your answer to everything.  I work quite diligently and wish that I were better and smarter. And these both are one and the same.  Consumers should stop using the product immediately and throw it away in accordance with your state and local ordinances for drug products or return the unused portion of product for a refund or replacement.  “We evolve, beyond the person that we were a minute before. Little by little, we advance with each turn. That’s how a drill works!” “Equality is a false god who devours his strictest devotees.” I’LL SHAKE YOUR HAND IF YOU KICK MY ASS.  NIHIL SUB SOLE NOVUM.  “Qui comprend l'humanité recherche la solitude.”IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?  “You can’t run, you can’t hide, you get a helicopter ride.“ GO TO THE GREEN MIND. I knew we should have waited till the rain stopped and then done it on the dirt bike track behind Wal-Mart like last time.  Yes but I have dyslexia so I accidentally turned my hand into a fish. THE BANKS CONTROL THE CURRENCY OF THE WATER. I HAVE TO MEET THE PROMISE OF MY PURPOSE.  “Ahead of schedule, under budget.” “No action, talk only.”  Boost Your Explosive Power, Build Your Functional Strength, Enhance Your Endurance and Refine Your Movement Skills.  “May your neighbors respect you. Trouble neglect you. Angels protect you. And heaven accept you.”  (Details omitted, nostalgic childhood misery, nobody wants to hear that).  “Several local men got into some kind of dispute inside the bar.” WHILE OUR HEARTS ARE BROKEN, OUR SPIRITS ARE NOT.  Ba-dum-tish.  Lessons 1H to 20H.  1. Never give anything away for nothing. 2. Never give more than you have to (always catch the buyer hungry and always make him wait). 3. Always take back everything if you possibly can.  After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn’t do it.  You are rich in wisdom. You are therefore dangerous beyond the claws of tigers. You never need speak of your dangerousness. Everyone knows you are and it scares them when you mention it. You are kind and soft-spoken always.  l TURNED MY BRAIN INTO A COMPUTER, and my toenails into guitar picks, and now my dick smells like sesame oil.  You Won’t Find Many At This Price.  The very Satan, he does not believe exists, has him doing his bidding 24/7.  I used to go there but don’t like the waiter who smokes and touches plates of food and hardly ever comes over to see if you need more water.  And shaking the paint owl must leave your bones fouled and the horse bites and the goats howl and all the bats are celebrities now so look out. If the Flashlight have its life, what will “he” do? In philosophy I learned not to care that I can’t think, and to be well-groomed, like porcupines, convicts and shellfish. I feel good, I am grateful every day, I hope to choose correctly as I swim upstream to OUR GREAT GATHERING. You take the king’s shilling, you do the king’s bidding. 1 - Look at what the media wants you to be excited about. 2 - Do the opposite. YOUNG MEN NEVER DIE. I was never young. Nothing has transpired. Till the money gets buried. AT FIRST. Put your past to rest! Understand and improve your present personality! Design the future you want to live!MINIMUM PURCHASE APPLIES. The address may be misspelled or may not exist. Try one or more of the following. “I am also a regular woman with regular needs but I don’t have sex outside and would never even think about it.” DUM SPIRO, SPERO. If you already know it is bad and do it, you commit a sin difficult to redress.  The seed which was sown at that time took root and lived. In the spring of the same year a local company of truth seekers met and agreed to come together at small but respectable homes every Sunday.  “The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ” He’s just hair gel and tight pants. YOU’RE GOING THROUGH HELL, JUST KEEP GOING.  Do not allow evil. PAWNS GO HOME. The queen stays queen. I always have the bad side of things, but it always ends up good for me. Some of the prunes are soft and good, some are hard and bad.  “How do you catch fish? You’ve gotta use good bait.”  “They want to be able to talk about reality without losing their jobs or friends. Why don’t they make sure they get like-minded friends? They can’t know the minds of any new acquaintance for any given amount of time because they can’t talk about these things first."  Nothing good ever happened after midnight gambling with borrowed money.  STAY IN YOUR CAR.  EVEN IN YOUR CAR, DON’T BE TOO VISIBLE.  Don’t stand up or stick anything out of the car.  ON FOOT, LEAVE A WIDE BERTH

‘Too Close For Comfort:  When on foot, keep safe distance from the animals. These are wild animals, unaware of etiquette, training or human touch.'  DO NOT WANDER ALONE OR AT NIGHT. 'Don’t walk around at night in areas where you know there is wildlife present that can be potentially harmful to you.’ IT IS WHAT IT IS. These are all my own old original moves. I like to keep my grass cut short, so I can see my snakes when they slither. CIAO FOR NOW.  Be sure to remove soiled bedding, droppings and stale food from the cage daily. I was raised in this town and a lot of those things people say isn’t true.  I was raised in this town and a lot of these things people say isn’t true.  Ar dheis Dè go raibh a anam.  Translate from Romanian.  "These cities are illusions of some triumph over Nature’s laws.” DON’T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT.  Be part of the force for science.  It still has visits now from walkers and tourists. I wish I had a bag, so I could put you in it, and then I would have a bag of shit.  I’ve got a 400 credit score and two dollars in my pocket. You can suck my dick unless you start talking to me normal. The secret to survival is to never spend more than 99 cents out of every 100 you earn. AIN’T NO GRAVE CAN HOLD MY BODY DOWN.MY NAME IS NAPOLEON AND I COME FROM NICKELODEON WHERE I work in the sawmills all day. There are several sawmills and I get lost and go to the other ones by mistake. NO ONE KNOWS THAT THE BLOOD THAT FLOWS THROUGH MY VEINS LIES AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA.  Attention centers not on things in their state of being but upon their movements in change. The eight trigrams therefore are not representations of things as such but of their tendencies in movement.  “Wounds turn into scars and scars make you tough… and the scars of others should teach us caution.” Scribble scribble scribble. THE GENERAL SOMETIMES HAS TO LEAD FROM THE FRONT. Que sera, sera.  “The new alchemical dream is: changing one’s personality — remaking, remodeling, elevating, and polishing one’s very self ,and observing, studying, and doting on it.” Quack quack quack tu quoque. Reaching the end of your journey is the only way you’ll discover the outcome.  When a sexual sadist and a sexual masochist meet, it’s a beautiful thing. "You wouldn’t know what pussy was if it came up to you and licked in the face.“ “And what it tells the court is if Mr. Hogue isn’t in jail or prison or otherwise incarcerated, he’s committing a crime.” I was guilty too, I’m not going to lie. WARNING: THIS EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL INFORMATION FOR ADULTS ONLY. Cette annonce a été supprimée par son auteur. Be polite, and welcoming to new users. Assume good faith. Avoid personal attacks. For disputes, seek dispute resolution. When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true to let others know. An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found. When you realize he is a psychopath, you know to expect nothing from him. The chaos factor is always high.  A radical position means you take your thinking to the root of your issues. You logically extrapolate your ideas the farthest they can go. THE FIRST CUT IS ALWAYS THE DEEPEST. Alcohol is a poison and as such should be treated as one. "You cannot get framed if you’re not in the frame.“ Knulla mig som om du försökte harpunera min hjärna med din kuk.  Think it - Say it - Write it - Live it - Own it - Enjoy it - It’s yours. SHOTS FIRED. If women didn’t have a pussy, they would be hunted.  She is a woman with strong personality, conviction and clear ideas that make her capable of doing anything.  The skeptic’s creed: The simplest explanation is usually right.  Cartoonists are addicted to reaction.  He also advised an audience to eliminate guilt by blaming all problems on “invisible people named Juan and Cindy,” adding, “All you have to do is find them and kill them.” If someone gives you a book that you didn’t ask for, somehow the book still explains your soul. "Everything you read in the newspapers is absolutely true—except for the rare story of which you happen to have firsthand knowledge.“  “We must do nothing to upset our corporate partners … until the stock splits.” One of her bosses had a rule that conservative analysts must always be labeled conservatives, but liberal analysts were simply “analysts.” “Most of the trouble in this world has been caused by folks who can’t mind their own business, because they have no business of their own to mind, any more than a smallpox virus has.” “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.” Comedy is very much like tragedy, the only difference being that comedy lacks sympathy towards the character. IT IS NOT CERTAIN THAT EVERYTHING IS UNCERTAIN.  Who is buried in Aquilla Floyd’s tomb? “Lots of things he did were stupid, but in my view, he was a sage or a seer and didn’t even understand what came to him.” Give your life to God/nature and you will always live in glory. Give it to yourself, and you will live in a small room. MY HEART BELONGS TO MOTHER, BUT SHE’S DEAD NOW. “Other people might say, ‘You’re trapped in this box,’ but it actually helps me solve problems.” If you don’t stand up for yourself, nobody will.  Sometimes I feel like I’m just living to face the next problem. I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A CERTAIN IDEA OF FRANCE. Although we may not have created the problem, it is our responsibility to find a solution. Getting educated is the first step.  “Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.”Our dream is to make the entire world dance. So fold your dick up your ass till you can no longer contain yourself. THE BLOOD IS THE LIFE.  On the radio stand with your cameraman. WE HAVE HEARD BEFORE NOW THAT WHICH WE HAVE NOW HEARD SINCE THEN. You can’t blame Jesus just because he said it first about God the father.  All items come from a pet friendly home. There is no smoking in the home. All clothing is washed. Make an offer. ALL no shows will be reported. Let’s respect each other. DEATH TO INVADERS. DEATH TO TRAITORS. Tiny car, tiny brain. Adrenaline is the flag of fear, saying “DO IT NOW.”  “I’m not going to comment on my personal life. I never have, and I never plan on it. I keep my personal life personal.” You won’t need to worry about running out and having to re-order next time. When your whole life is hell, just go to Taco Bell.  The price of a house should be on average between three and three-and-a-half times the income of those living in the house. The price of the house should be something like 20 times the annual rent for the same home. The complementing paperbacks are beautifully presented in their own box. Great Gift Idea! INEVITABLY THERE IS SOME REPETITION OF THOUGHT OR EVEN OCCASIONAL INCOHERENCE. The path of least resistance makes men and rivers crooked. It’s funny how the most fucked up thought is always the first. It was their game, their rules and their decision was final. When you got it, you got it. If hopes and buts were candies and nuts.  You’re either with the program or you’re off the program.  Also called “Pink” due to its color. “It decreases your respiration, it decreases your heart rate and it causes you to become unconscious.” THIS MEANS YOU.  This listing closed and did not sell. The item has been relisted. All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. It’s one of those things you simply have to see to truly understand it. Your truth may be different than mine but that doesn’t make it any less valid. SATAN DESTROYS HIS OWN. We know who you are. As observed before, the client stayed in a stereotyped position, keeping a motionless headstand pose, while the cleaner foraged over both of its dorsal fin and flanks during the cleaning event. So many years had passed since my last episode I almost forgot about what made me so different from normal people. Let me off Satan’s ride before he decides to become a stunt driver. `Wait for it, wait for it, wait for It.’  Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator. You are either with the program or you are off the reservation.  lf you don’t live in America, then you are a terrorist. I’m not about to let my boy throw down alone.  So the moral ONE OF THE MORALS is, when the vendors are calling for revolution, go ahead and buy everything in the big box size, while it is still on offer. I can’t always tell whether I am Beyonce or Oprah. Plus activities, games, and prizes. ILLEGAL THINGS RHYME MORE THAN LEGITIMATE AND PERMITTED OBJECTS.GUSTATUS SIMILIS PULLUS. Simon was also right when he said “Drill right through the wall,” but what Simon did not realize was who was going right through which wall. LIPS MOVE, THEY LIE.  Heaven doesn’t want him back, but if he helps, all will be forgiven. Turn out the lights, the party’s over.  Fremantle, Pinnaroo or Karrakatta.  When Equality is denied everything is denied. This thing is a comedy. It is about folly. But we are swept up into it. We are horny. We are delirious before the prone object of desire. We are glorious, salivating slaves. NOTHING ILLEGAL, NOTHING IMMORAL, NOTHING UNKIND.  “It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.” NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING UNTIL IT HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY DENIED. I speak up; you slut-shame.  “One bullet is not enough.” “You’ll end up in the gasser.” The thief only comes to steal, kill, and destroy. “A true sign of a good man is if he loves his father and mother.“ “See you in hell. Life for life.” IF YOU WISH TO BE IGNORED, YOU MUST ACT LIKE A CAR ALARM.  After such knowledge, what forgiveness? “It’s not a bug, it’s a feature!” “If I’m deep in thought it’s just to get rid of the ideas.”  The notions of silence, emptiness, reduction, sketch out new prescriptions for looking, hearing, etc.  Blessed is the match consumed in kindling flame. An Injury to One is an Injury to All.  YOU NEVER KNOW.  Behold, I make all things new. Definition of a Socialist: Someone who wants everything you have…except your job. I wish I had never learned about any of these ideas. The people who are helping you are the same as the people who are punishing you.   It took my breath away and I ended up back at the hotel room in tears. It’s a city of apes, it’s a bloody nightmare. He tossed to one side and the other, thinking always of his loss, of Patroclus’s manliness and spirit … of fights with the enemy and adventures on unfriendly seas   l am one of the planet’s true uninhibited spiritual warriors on a unique mission to help embrace the negative forces. It’s better to be slapped by the truth than kissed with a lie. Once scholars read truth, it is finished. They will produce a hundred different interpretations of truth. Truth cannot be interpreted; it can only be experienced. Whichever way you interpret it, you are bound to be wrong. The best thing about me aside from being repetitive is that I tend to repeat myself.   “We’re all born naked and the rest it drag.” “The Devil has only one door with which to enter into our soul, our will.” "The Devil is like a mad dog tied by a chain. Beyond the length of the chain, he cannot catch hold of anyone. And you, therefore, keep your distance. If you get too close, you will be caught.” No sin is a true sin if we have not willfully consented. FEAR DEFEATS MORE PEOPLE THAN ANY OTHER ONE THING IN THE WORLD. You had your chance. None ever wished it longer.  “All due respect, you got no fucking idea what it’s like to be number one. And in the end you’re completely alone with it all.”  “Of all things the measure is man, of the things that are, that [or “how”] they are, and of things that are not, that [or “how”] they are not.“ The faculty chooses–they hire themselves. And so, once the left gets in, it’s over.  Report, don’t reenact! TRUST MOTHER. 'There was blood dripping from his mouth. He wasn’t himself.’ Like new, built once and displayed, all parts in excellent condition. 100% complete with instructions, but no box. TIGER TRANKS!  “It is the privilege of the gods to want nothing, and of godlike men to want little.” Scroll through the slides for links to the stories. DON’T POKE THE LION.  Looking for some good scenery today. Big ones flopping around or nice bulges or showing off at the urinal. Help a spunky little weasel that almost went extinct. First you deploy, then you reploy, then you redeploy your ploydery. If you are asked to join a parade, don’t march behind the elephants.

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2017, 04:04:49 PM »
His decision to eat human flesh has disgusted millions. DISAPPOINTMENT IS OFF THE PROPERTY FROM CORRECTION. Critical evidence in the case was “swept away by floods” or “accidentally deleted” in previous instances. “A fool can throw a stone in a pond that 100 wise men can not get out.” IF IT SMELLS LIKE CHICKEN POOP, IT AIN’T CHICKEN SOUP. Peace, love, and Marie Osmond. TO GET MORE, DO LESS.  Keep stairways clear and do not store combustible items near or under staircase. MILLENNIALS DON’T GET TO WORK TILL 10:30.  Poisonous solutions, not intended for consumption, should be kept in well-labeled containers. “ONE ‘NO’ MEANS ‘MAYBE,’ TWO ’NO’S MEANS ‘I’LL THINK ABOUT IT,’ THREE ‘NO’S MEANS ‘NO.’” HAVE I EVER BITCHED? The more popular person wins. TO GET MORE, DO LESS. We hope this auspicious festival brings good fortune in your life. Stay happy, stay blessed! PEACE, LOVE, CALIFORNIA BEADS, AND A LITTLE BIT OF BUTT-FUCKING. In the future, drinks are free, but water will be expensive.  You can’t move forward if you keep looking back. IT TAKES THIRTY YEARS TO MAKE AN ACTOR. As a younger man he disliked watching himself on screen.  Please comment respectfully. IF YOU HAD ANY SENSE, YOU’D QUIT. Jennifer she won the war, and all the fucking uniforms, UNTIL TOMORROW. You can have my sloppy sex. SHE’S A FAT BITCH. AT first I was excited, and then, I was disgusted, and history repeats itself again.  The suspect, who was corporately dressed, wore the tag of seminar participants before making away with the items. Thank you, I’d like to, very much. My calling is to one day be the son of the king.  “I am not he; but while nobody comes forward to prepare the way for him, I do so.“  Your new hire enrollment period will end in 5 days.  Don’t forget to complete your enrollments before the window closes. THAT HAT IS STUPID. Nemo me impune lacessit.  You are rich, respected, admired, beloved; you are happy, as once I was. CALL ME A CHEATER WHEN YOU’RE THE ONE CHEATING.  “One of the many crosses we have to bear, as part of being right, is being right repeatedly."  Equality is a false god.  "I go to a church and like the priest says: ‘Life is death and death is life.’” DO NOT TEST MY RESOLVE.  Magnanimity becomes currency.  Rule #1 is never underestimate your opponent. “Engaging in disruptive and disorderly conduct that caused a disturbance in the neighborhood.” DON’T HANG UP. Can I call you Bubba? YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID. You don’t need any beauty drinking. Now see there you go with that language again. DO YOU LIKE MONSTER TRUCKS? Do you like NASCAR? I was hoping to hear from you again today. KICK TO KILL, STAB FOR A LAUGH.  DUE TO THE HIGH AMOUNTS OF SPAM PLEASE REPLY WITH A PHONE NUMBER, THANKS.  Scientists have come up with many advanced techniques to develop more efficient and helpful services. I HATE A BITCH. In a few weeks on the internet. “He lived a good life! Rest in peace my friend. Always a smile till the bitter end.” “You are loved, you are cherished, there is nothing you can do wrong.” Sometimes you’ve got things in life you have to go through. DON’T TRUST NOBODY.  HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH? Cocks In Ass. CATHOLICS IN ACTION. We know our own. “What is needed is, hate, hate and more hate!” The great epochs of our life come when we gain the courage to rechristen our evil as what is best in us.  Just look at all that pain and turn it into art. Bathe or shower with an acidic soap, change clothes often, and don’t eat too much marine life. HEED THE LESSON.  There is no problem in America that is too big or so complex that the free market couldn’t solve it, if we would let the market solve it. An autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday. I’D RATHER BE JUDGED BY TWELVE, THAN CARRIED BY SIX.  FOR THE OTHERS A PROSTITUTE MEANS A WHORE BUT FOR HER CHILD SHE IS THE MOTHER THE CORE.  “Nature made me a freak. Man made me a weapon. And God made it last too long.” YOU’RE ONLY SORRY AFTERWARDS.  “Don’t be what they made you.” YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU’LL JUST DIE TIRED. Dirt don’t hurt.  These people are not impressed by fairness and morality. They see it as a weakness.  “You’re not a refugee if you don’t think like me.” OBSERVE CAREFULLY, IMITATE EFFECTIVELY. But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell. There is never ever any reason to be nice to everybody, I will be nice to you so that you can help me screw over somebody else. If you are not victimizing your neighbor then you must be THE NEIGHBORHOOD’S NEXT VICTIM. Try to keep up. “Being an expert in one thing doesn’t make you an expert in everything. But experts think so.”  "If you’re the smartest person in the room, then you’re in the wrong room.“ They can kiss my ass and wait for biscuits. Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant. A man should never ask another man to do something he either hasn’t done or wouldn’t be willing to do. THEY SAY, “YOU SHOULD NEVER GO AGAINST YOUR OWN BLOOD” BUT YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER COVER UP FOR NO WHORES. If you would have kept your legs closed, we wouldn’t be on the MAURY SHOW.  We must understand the tactics of the ruling class in order to break their chains of slavery. NO FAT CHICKS.  Some day – maybe tomorrow – you could be their target. "Freedom of speech is worthless without freedom of offensive speech!” I DESERVE TO BE TREATED BETTER THAN THIS. Will you let me get you to the doctor, so that you can be checked out? God promises us a safe landing, but not a calm passage.  To accelerate the reaction process, efficient catalyst is always needed. LEARN HIS WAYS. Don’t get fat off them lies.  WHAT COLOR IS THE SKY, ON YOUR PLANET? A person was in the corpse, at first, there was intercourse. A PERSON WAS IN THE CORPSE, THE FIRST THING WAS INTERCOURSE.  “PAY YOUR FRIENDS WHEN THEY DO YOU FAVORS."  “Where they burn books, at the end they also burn people.”  "We are trying to prove ourselves wrong as quickly as possible, because only in that way can we find progress.” They are talking to the organ grinder when they are really addressing the monkey. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you will start having positive results. THE CESSATION OF THOUGHT IS THE AWAKENING OF INTELLIGENCE. Set the oxygen free with the death of your body. “Feeling is understanding."  Adding tasteful artwork is encouraged. No level of ticket grants you guaranteed admission to Panels and Special Events. No more smoking onstage or mingling with the audience between sets.I remember with gratitude those teachers who by their mere intention, glance, word or touch can accomplish what is otherwise obtained only with great effort and difficulty. The faster you are dying the more you should be living. "There are seven days in the week and someday isn’t one of them."  “Your blues are not my blues.” Any organization or institution not explicitly reactionary from the get-go, will over time become progressive. A leads to B, B leads to C, C leads to D, and D is dead. JESUS LOVES YOU, he’s just not "in love” with you.  You can study God through everything and everyone in the universe. Let Those Who Would Move the World First Move Themselves. You have to stab somebody or else watch REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA.  If you believe in human reason then all speech is good. There was no question or answer that would have made Socrates shit the bed and cry out “OH NO you can’t say THAT!” PUT UP WITH CRAP AND YOU GET MORE CRAP.  Hang them high.  People n0 g00d.  I am feeling much better now, doctor.  HVSH B1TCH.  You know, the day you get a clue will be a big fucking day for you.  Of all the great things about television, the greatest is that it’s on every single day.   a large puddle of blood could be seen on the ground after the fight.  coming up THE CONCLUSION.  I will travel to you and will make the sacred brew in your home with natural herbs and seeds.  Anyone Can Fill Your Shoes.  a one-man operation with a business card.  We tell stories, create narratives, use powerful symbols.  He’s got a tattoo on his penis that says LITTLE GUY. There is no finish line to equality and fostering a culture of trust, transparency, and wellbeing.  I am just a lying son of a bitch.Would you call yourself a loner or someone who thrives on company? The group has created a dark, parallel universe, where even the most mundane object can kill.  If I see you and you walk close to me I would like to touch you or you can touch me. I believe in you as I believe in a supreme being.  To enjoy tranquil living and balance, cultivate the practice of fine thoughts and understanding. Tears as big as horse turds came rolling out of her eyes.Rock solid, laser straight ‘87 F-150 Lariat. Two wheel drive. Fuel injected 302 automatic with only 94,000 miles. Options include PS, PB, AC, Am-Fm radio, bedliner and bedrails. Sold new in Winston Salem, NC and never left there until 2-24-17. Did not use a drop of oil in the more than 1200 mile drive to Maine. Excellent original Colonial White paint with perfect original Regatta Blue interior. Absolutely no rust ever. Never any paint or body work. Looks, runs, and drives like new. Exceptionally tight and quiet. If you ever wanted to buy an '87-'91 model new but didn’t, here’s the next best thing. “They’re only original once.” First to see will buy and no one has seen it yet so hurry. Please do not text as I don’t know how. Call ROCK SOLID, LASER STRAIGHT. I believe in you, as I would believe in a supreme being, except you suck.

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2017, 08:38:20 PM »
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8nOJgmW0AAyMhZ.jpg
that was me testing if pictures worked

so I wound up fucking off that taxi job...it was fairly good but suddenly the owner pissed me off...I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU what she did, exactly, it was so bizarre, I would have to accuse her of doing three separate distinct wrong things at once, and how could that be?

I am coming to realize that this taxi stuff is a CASUALTY INDUSTRY...which actually helps me getting normal jobs...it used to be, prospective employers would say WARILY "well I see you been driving taxi for twenty years, why do you want to stop now" but now if I just say WE BEEN WIPED OUT BY UBER suddenly my application/resume makes more sense, it's appealingly pathetic, bird with a broken wing
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 08:49:43 PM by Dog Fish Boy »

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2017, 08:53:11 PM »
Enter the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation Introducing the Company of Heaven. His pet peeves included hearing “Pop Goes the Weasel” blare from ice cream trucks around the city. Why are you so bad? Rape is inevitable may as well enjoy it.  He also used to say that he preferred to do right and get no thanks, rather than to do ill and get no punishment; and that he had pardon for everybody’s mistakes except his own.  Who was raped and killed, allegedly by her neighbour Randy Tango. YOU MIGHT THINK.   P.S. I MUST SHARE THAT THE MORE YOU CHANT THIS MANTRA THE MORE GOOD FORTUNE YOU INPLANT IN YOUR LIFE. THANKS.  JUST CHANT NOW THREE TIME THIS MANTRA TO UNLOCK YOUR HIGHEST STATE OF FORTUNE SO INSTANT BIG BENEFITS WILL MANIFEST IN YOUR LIFE AND TO KEEP YOUR HIGHEST STATE OF FORTUNE CONSISTENTLY IN FULL POWER CHANT EVEN FEW MINUTES BUT AS OFTEN AS POSSIBILE.  ACTUALIZE ALL YOUR PRAYER, DESIRES, WISHES AND LIFE EXPECTATIONS.  PLEASE DON’T MISS TO ENJOY THE INFINITE BENEVOLENT POWER OF THIS MANTRA OF ABSOLUTE HAPPINESS.  The UK Border Force intercepted a package at their Coventry hub addressed to ‘Emma Knockback.’  “I made a lot of points that I would like people to know about.”EATS SHOOTS ‘N’ LEAVES. Thank you for your consideration of this important matter. If that’s what she said, you can believe what you want.  “But what is liberty without wisdom, and without virtue? It is the greatest of all possible evils; for it is folly, vice, and madness, without tuition or restraint.” WHEN IT’S GOOD, IT’S GOOD.  The best evidence of a conspiracy is success.  Consciousness of guilt is best proved by false exculpatory statements.  As I’ve said, and I’ll probably say many more times because I’m kind of boring.   “The obviously grotesque is obvious, but the arguably wrong may be right.”  It was really a difficult thing to try to understand. ‘You’re going to lift off of your feet. Don’t be afraid. Close your eyes. I want you to focus on  your wife.’ The tests ask whether the body of water (1) is subject to the ebb and flow of the tide, (2) connects with a continuous interstate waterway, (3) has navigable capacity, and (4) is actually navigable.  Everything’s a test. WE ARE ELEGANCE D’ARAGON. If you want more, you’ve got to come ashore.  When I slice onions, onions cry. Money=somebody else’s time=store of potential social proof=game. Remember you can never get your own time back so don’t sell too much of it. DID CRAZY LARRY PUT YOU UP TO THIS? Can we have sex?  ‘When they hit you, you hit back twice as hard.‘” “BE IN THE CHURCH OR ELSE.” Ninety percent of success is showing up. PERFECTION IS OVER-RATED.   ‘No comparisons, no complaints.’ Right now, it’s about focusing on what we can control.   Once a person has been sold on something it takes 100x more energy to reverse the belief. That’s why you don’t bother arguing with people.   “There is no such thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear. In fact, try as we may to make a silence, we cannot.” People just ate it up. ‘Every man is a creature of the age in which he lives and few are able to raise themselves above the ideas of the time.‘  I CONTINUED MY SERVICE CONFIDENTLY AND TOOK COUNTERMEASURES IN CASE OF NECESSITY.  They can be complaints or compliments - as long as they’re compliments.  Whenever he accused me of something, it was usually something he was doing. "The performance piece is really critical to the life of our operators.“ He was alone and had allegedly consumed wine. EACH MEMBER IS A MIRROR OF HIS BROTHER. At all times be aware the mirror image. “To change the direction of a lemming you must persuade him that all the other lemmings are  changing direction.” If you want to know what a given society believes in, look at what its largest buildings are devoted to. ALL THE OTHER LEMMINGS ARE CRAZY LARRY WHO PUT YOU UP TO THIS.  Dear Son - I May Never Get Married Because Most Girls Can’t Cook.  It appeared the man was struck with a blunt object.  Harness the Speed and Devastating Force. I am initially small in scale and expression with an intimate feel of lived experience.  [The Constitution] is not a charter *for* government power, but a charter of the citizens’ protection *against* the government.  I didn’t think I’d see this day. Whatever you say, that’s your word. Sells product available in the catalog only.  Save your money, don’t go to the show.  “Watch out where the huskies go, and don’t you eat that yellow snow.“  I guess prostitution is what can happen when they wear those miniskirts in public. Try passing a Variable instead of a Tensor to your model. Just when the nightmares had stopped. FOR ALL INTENSE PURPOSES. "Are you fucking seriously?” Ignorance is bliss but for how long? THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF TIME FOR THAT LATER.  The organization believes that every member has a contribution to make. Our core values are service, integrity and excellence. Our goal is to delight our clients with our world class set of steak knives.  It may take as little as two business days or up to two weeks for a decision.  An appropriate University degree will be highly regarded. We really didn’t know how to answer that.  Light a fire on the inside. You have the seed of Almighty God. Don’t allow something small to keep you from God’s best. AND THEN I ACCIDENTALLY THREW AWAY THE METAL FORK. I HAVE A BEE. I bought a quart of Co-op Fluff.  (No Nights, No Weekends, No Holidays!).  Prior to Chloe getting injected with a poison, she and Lucifer had a moment. “Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.” Everything is foreseen; but freedom [of will] is given to every man. You have one more shell than me. I don’t think anything I don’t.  Skid steer experience preferred (Forklift, Bobcat, Caterpillar). AGE AIN’T NOTHING BUT A NUMBER.  The world is governed by mercy… but the divine decision is made by the preponderance of the good or bad in one’s actions. I LOVE YOU ONE HUNDRED, OKAY? It’s not the quantity; it’s the quality. You had the wrong number of balls.  Nobody wants the affirmative action diversity quota brain surgeon. WHAT’S YOUR REAL NAME? “Eh sino ba ang walang girlfriend?” he said in one interview.   “SOLID GREY GLITCH CAMO.”  ‘ALWAYS SMILING’ Heartbreaking tributes paid.  PART OF OUR HEART SWEPT UP THE PARK DRESSED IN A VEST EXPRESS THAT IT WAS FOR THE BEST.  Please email your phone number or I will not be able to contact you.  He had been told many years ago by his Grandfather that he should never aim to kill, unless it was absolutely necessary. He also had  heard the saying that you never leave a live enemy behind you.  “The left doesn’t want to win the debate. They want to cancel the debate. They are not actually very good at debating.” “The odds we are in base reality is one in billions!”  “Expression is never helped by suppression.” Once you realize that consciousness is the computer, it’s just a logical inference to come out with love is the answer. Este profesor es más tonto que mierda de perro y debe ser golpeado con sus propias manos. THE ONLY REASON YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS IS BECAUSE OF ME. This is where I got handcuffed and put into the mental institution. God has taken over my body and He uses it to steal cars. What about the porn, James? I STILL FEEL FAT. My sordid companion was two bitch-slaps. Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.  Sell your coat and buy a sword. “No shit. A gift from my father. Now shut up and suck it."THAT’S VERY TRUE, HOW RIGHT YOU ARE.  You wished me a happy holiday, what holiday are you talking about. THAT’S VERY TRUE, HOW RIGHT YOU ARE.  Don’t care what people think of you, just care for those who think of you. “If you call here again, I AM CALLING THE POLICE.”  The 27 measures include 5 unhealthy behaviors, 13 health outcomes, and 9 prevention practices. THE DEVIL MADE ME EVIL. Four years riddled with allegations of fight clubs, poor supervision and understaffing.  WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES?  I am aware of Lent as a journey laced with simple acts of love.   "God damn anyone that says a kind word…” YOU GOTTA RISE ABOVE YOUR RAISING.

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2017, 01:56:11 PM »
ooh good news

I have a new seemingly perfect job, driving a box truck, doing local food deliveries for a wholesaler, insurance, benefits, start Monday

I will get exercise, slinging boxes on and off the truck, but, punctuated with rests as I drive the truck to the next stop, so I can catch my breath

supposedly I get off work daily at 11am which will help me to fight off the pest control minions, since they are only booked between 9am to I think 6pm, and they always seem to choose the afternoons, for their hated stressful visitations to my building

irrelevant picture of someone else's cat

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2017, 02:00:08 PM »

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2017, 02:03:13 PM »
got the new cameraphone, has 13 megapixels instead of five, still figuring it out though

Offline Lexion

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2017, 09:21:46 PM »
Cats love to make peep-holes in mini-blinds,

:D

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2017, 09:12:01 PM »
Cats love to make peep-holes in mini-blinds,

:D
that is really true
those blinds and cats belong to my buddy
they were hanging out in the window of his old place for months, because, he was in the hospital, and all the time they were alone watching the window for me to come over daily and feed them
but so he gets out of the hospital, him and the cats moved into a new place together, and the cats have made those peepholes in the two new sets of miniblinds, even though they are not alone watching for food all day
they like to watch birds outside, and make unique noises in their throats about the birds which they do not make at other times
since they were tiny kittens in the shelter, they have been three places, three car rides, never been outside once, but the birds speak to their instincts

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2017, 05:22:17 AM »
more fun with polygamy

the houses are usually big BUT NOT THIS BIG

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2017, 05:25:40 AM »
We need the cooperation of everybody to stop vandalism.  Bottom-rung leeches are hard to please.  First it LOOKS LIKE THAT, then it IS THAT. Eternal vigilance is a good start.  “There was feces on the floor. There was paint on the wall. There was garbage on the floor. You could hardly stand inside this place.” AMERICA FIRST.  The results showed more than just a mad girlfriend at work. IS IT GOING TO HURT? I’m sorry I was an idiot. This is where your misery starts, this is where your mystery stops.  You’ve got a right to your opinion as long as you keep it to yourself.  “The earth belongs in usufruct to the living.“  “If you’ve never had a complication, you’ve not done enough medical procedures.”  That thar is one sick twisted split Kristi said. NO weapons; firearms/guns and components; BB/pellet, stun, and spear guns etc; ammunition, clips, cartridges, reloading materials, gunpowder, fireworks, explosives; recalled items; hazardous materials; body parts/fluids; unsanitized bedding/clothing, prescription drugs, medical devices; controlled substances and related items, alcohol or tobacco; unpackaged or adulterated food or cosmetics; child pornography; bestiality; offers or solicitation of illegal prostitution; pet sales (re-homing with small adoption fee ok), animal parts, stud service; ivory; endangered, imperiled and/or protected species and any parts thereof, false, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent content; bait and switch; keyword spam, offensive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or malicious postings or email; anyone’s personal, identifying, confidential or proprietary information, food stamps, WIC vouchers, SNAP or WIC goods, governmental assistances,stolen property, property with serial number removed/altered, burglary tools, ID cards, licenses, police insignia, government documents, birth certificates, US military items not demilitarized in accord with Defense Department policy,counterfeit, replica, or pirated items; tickets or gift cards that restrict transfer, lottery or raffle tickets, sweepstakes entries, slot machines, gambling items, spam, miscategorized, overposted, cross-posted, or nonlocal content, postings or email the primary purpose of which is to drive traffic to a website, postings or email offering, promoting, or linking to unsolicited products or services,affiliate marketing; network, or multi-level marketing or pyramid schemes. SUN’S OUT, GUNS OUT. “Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know.” Don’t Threaten or Abuse. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated. AND PLEASE TURN OFF CAPS LOCK. Be Truthful. This is my real life. The only reason I am here is that I don’t know what is happening. “Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were.”  I’ve given up on the plate. I  have too much on my table. You should always be able to fool the same people in the same place AT LEAST twice. Chase me, ladies, I’m the cavalry. I failed. I’m not sure what I’m going to do next. I will drive, I don’t know where. I pray my family forgives me.  LIFE IS STRANGE AND MYSTERIOUS thank you professor.  A reliable novelty detector should have a closed decision surface.  To become an alpha male, do the exact opposite of what a woman tells you she wants. A woman has no brain and does not know what it is to be the greatest.  Factors that control detector performance will be optimised.  “Trading is not about learning how to win, it’s about learning how not to lose.” Please use it by usual talk. The devil isn’t everywhere—but don’t go looking for him either.  “I don’t mean you’re all going to be happy. You’ll be unhappy – but in new, exciting and important ways.”  “New millennium, new rules.”  Cuddle to save yourself bitch. THE SLEEP OF REASON PRODUCES MONSTERS.  Al principio, los sueños eran caóticos; poco después, fueron de naturaleza dialéctica.  ‘Jack, there has to be a grail. What were the crusades, a pope’s publicity stunt?’ SURELY NOT NEARLY SHOT. FATHERS OFTEN USE TOO MUCH FORCE.  Le meto mano a mi madre mientras plancha la ropa.  Keep your head on a swivel and the shiny side up.  Marvel at my PRACTICAL OSCILLATION to obtain money, fame, advantage, charm, pleasure, wisdom or some other form of pretense or deception. Who is a freelance horseracing journalist by trade.  “’Slut’ attacks a woman’s right to say yes. ‘Friend zone’ attacks a woman’s right to say no. And ‘bitch’ attacks her right to call you out on it.” Most of the film crew had been killed by a witch.  Free and fast delivery to Australia and New Zealand. THE GARDEN IS HELL. I am misinformed and unhelpful to say the least. Can you give us a brief synopsis? I need to go on THE MAURY SHOW  so my cat won’t be a terrorist.  I leave having accomplished nothing except having made a complete fool of myself. POWER IS NOT THE SAME AS EFFICIENCY. Mentalization simply describes the common psychological process that people use to understand mental states (ie, emotions, beliefs, desires—intentions that underlie interpersonal interactions). I NEED LITTLE FORMAL TRAINING TO BE EFFECTIVE.  Gotta be hard or call bullshit. Must just survive distress, don’t feed it.  TOO MUCH SEX IS KILLING THESE MALE SNAKES. You must never ask, “HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER?” Everything looks perfect from a distance.  “See something, say something.” One of the reasons that they love being so intertwined between the party and the media is everybody gets a heads up so that everybody can create the narrative so they’ve got a unified response. Normally if the couple is happy at the beginning of the story, one of them usually dies. If they’re unhappy, they usually reconcile by the end.  I remember Custard, my old rabbit, liked to poop on hay so eventually we put some ice cream on top of the incinerator. I HATE A BITCH.  When I learned to be a hypnotist, my instructor taught the class that some types of verbal slips are actually a message of honesty from the subconscious. YEAR ROUND PROTECTION IS THE ONLY PREVENTION. Some are more mature, some are more novel. Some are more expressive, and some are more versatile. Men wanted for hazardous journey. Low wages, bitter cold, long hours of complete darkness. Safe return doubtful. Honour and recognition in event of success. RISE LIKE LIONS AFTER SLUMBER IN UNVANQUISHABLE NUMBER SHAKE YOUR CHAINS TO EARTH LIKE DEW WHICH IN SLEEP HAD FALLEN ON YOU YE ARE MANY THEY ARE FEW. PLEASE STOP SINGING.  “We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” I am the stressful threshold of inhumanity and savagery. Violence is like bran muffins, it builds character. PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT BRAND NAMES. POINTS OVER PERFORMANCES. Sell vol till you ball. Your body is a reflection of your soul. IT’S CALLED THE MALL BECAUSE YOU’RE GOING TO THEM ALL. A person who falls and gets back up is much stronger than a person who never fell. EVERYTHING IS EXPLOSIONS, ONLY TIMEFRAMES DIFFER. RUN TOWARDS EXPLOSIONS. THE LAWS OF PHYSICS ARE JUST TAUTOLOGIES. She was a lifelong resident of Licking County. Less of people are watching our show…Why are you still here? You’re too late. Go home now. Everyone’s home now. You can’t? That’s a really sad story. CATS ARE NOT MOPS. The dog’s ass is taking OUTSTANDING ALUMNI nominations, I bet they would scoop you right up. Stand Firm, Week 3: Staying Strong, Facing Fear.  The information is not important to them, nor do they know the relevance of it. I am being recognized for Generalized Self-Management.  Avoid scams. Never wire funds. Do not accept cashier checks or money orders. Do not respond to non-local ads. Follow craigslist’s guidelines. DISORIENT, DISABLE, DESTROY. Crawl, walk, run.