Author Topic: WHAT THE FUCK CHUCK  (Read 125 times)

Offline SCREAMMMMMM

• View Profile
WHAT THE FUCK CHUCK
« on: September 09, 2017, 11:57:43 AM »
LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER WEEK OF SMOKE DAMN IT

COLORADO WE HAVE TWO FIRES ALSO SO WITH THE WINDS BRINGING US ALL THE FIRES OUT WEST IT IS A FRIKEN FOG BANK ALMOST MAYBE NOT THAT BAD BUTT IT IS SHICK SHIT

I CAN LAST MAYBE A HOURS BUTT IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE TOTAL SHIT SUCKING FIRES SMOKE

WORKING ON MY LIFT TO USE THE NEW SEAT I BOUGHT FOR IT

LOL MAYBE THIS ISN'T THE THING FOR IT I WILL SEE TOMORROW

OH WELL I GOT IT AND MIGHT AS WELL TRY AND USE IT

I WILL BE SO GLAD WHEN I DON'T HAVE TO DO MUCH OF ANYTHING TO THE FRIKEN LIFT

I SEE  THAT TIME COMING I JUST WISH I COULD FLY DOWN TO THE LOWE'S AND ACE AND BUY ALL THE SHIT I NEED AND COME BACK AND GET IT ALL DONE IN TWO DAYS

NOT HAPPENING LOL

OH I CALLED 911 ON MAAAAAA ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO SHE AND I ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION BY THE ELDER PROTECTION AGENCY LOL

I THINK THIS TWERP FIRE MAN BOUGHT MY MOTHERS SHIT SHE WENT OUT ON THE MOUNTAIN STAIRS WITH HER OXYGEN LINE CLEAR OUT THE FRONT DOOR AND ABOUT 1/ 3

OF THE WAY DOWN THE STAIRS

WELL ONCE I TALKED TO HER I TOLD HER I AM CALLING 911 I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE PULLING NOW

SHE TURNS AND SAYS DON'T YOU PUSH ME LOLOL

SO I BET SHE IS RUNNING WITH SOME MAJOR ATTENTION STORY ADN THEY MIGHT SEE SHE IS FULL OF THE SHIT BIG TIME

I CALLED THE ELDER CARE GIRL A NAZI AND TOLD HER ALL THE GOVERENMENT HAS TRUEND NAZI

SHE LAUGHED BUTT I WAS PISSED

MAAA HAD TO PULL SOMETHING BIG ON HER WAY OUT

I TOLD THE LADY I DON'T WANT HER BACK CAN I GET IN TROUBLE FOR THAT ???

FUCK 18 YEARS IS ENOUGH SHE IS PULLING VERY WEIRD SHIT NOW TALKING TO POP UP ADS ON COMPUTER HER EMAIL PRORAM IS ATTACKING HER PEOPLE IN THERE

THEN SHE IS TALKING TO THE STORM DOOR CLOSER THAT PULLS THE DOOR CLOSED

AND THEN THE OUT THE DOOR ON THE STAIRS SHIT I HAVE HAD ENOUGH I CAN'T CONTROL HER GOING OUT THE FRONT DOOR AND ON THEM DANGEROUS STAIRS

TIME FOR THE OLD FOLKS HOME

WE WILL LOSE ALL THE INHERITANCE AT $ 2500 A N=MONTH THEY MAKE YOU GO BROKE THEN THEY GET MEDICADE AND DUMP YOU IN THE REAL HELL HOLE OLD FOLKS HOME

I TOLD MAAA FOR YEARS IF YOU GO BAD ON ME I CAN'T KEEP YOU HERE I WILL SEND YOU TO THE OLD FOLKS HOME

I TOLD HER RECENTLY IT IS TIME MAAA IF YOU WON'T QUIT WITH THE WEIRD ASS SHIT I AM DONE HERE WITH YOU

SO SHE WAS PISSED LOLOLOL

AND PULLS THIS STAIR THING AND MAYBE LYING THAT I ABUSED HER

I HAVE ALWAYS SCREAMED AT HER AND WOULD AGAIN IF SHE COMES BACK

THIS LADY TELLS ME SHE CAN COME BACK YOU KNOW SHE IS YOUR TENANT

YOU WOULD HAVE TO EVICT HER

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU TWIT

I SAID THIS SHIT JUST PILES UP WITH YOU GOVERNMENT TYPES IT MAKES ME SICK

18 YEARS ISN'T ENOUGH SHE HAS TO KILL ME WITH A HEART ATTACK NOW

FUCK THAT SHIT

SO WAITING FOR THEM TO ARREST ME OR CHARGE ME OR WHATEVER THE FUCK THIS WEIRD ASS SHIT IS

MAAA DOESN'T WANT ME OR MY SISTER TO KNOW WHERE SHE IS LOLOLOLOL

SHE IS IN A SECRET SAFE HOUSE I AM SURE

FUCKING TWERP ASS OLD CUNT BITCH

MAN THE HELL SHE KEEPS PULLING ON ME IS JUST PAST THE LIMIT

I AM DONE WITH THAT WITCH

SO I WAIT IT OUT AND FIND OUT WHAT THE NAZI'S COME UP WITH FUCKERS

Offline SCREAMMMMMM

• View Profile
Re: WHAT THE FUCK CHUCK
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 12:22:11 PM »
MY SISTER CALLED THE ELDER PROTECTION PEOPLE TOLD THEM PROTECT MY POOR BROTHER

SHE INFORMED THEM SHE HAS 12 YEARS IN WITH ALZHEIMERS LATE TERM AND ALSO HOSPICE END OF LIFE TOURS LOLOL GEZZZZZ

SO I ASKED THIS GIRL WHY DID YOU DO THIS JOB AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING IT

I AM SUCH A CON MAN

SHE TELLS ME AND I SAY....WHAT DID YOU DO BEFORE THIS SHE SAYS 3 YEARS IN CHILD PROTECTION OH SHIT MAN

I TOLD HER I AM GLAD SHE HELPED THE KIDS AND KNOW THAT IS HARD TO DEAL WITH MAN

BUTT I WAS THINKING THEY HAD A BIG STORY THE CHILD PROTECTION WAS SLASHED CUTTING THEIR FUNDS LOL

SO NOW SHE IS ON THE PRUNE PATROL LOLOLOL

FUCKING FUNNY TO ME

SO I HAVE WAVES OF FEAR AND RAGE THINKING MAAA IS FUCKING ME UP AGAIN AND WHEN WILL HER SHIT EVER STOP

JUST LIKE MY DAD HE WAS FAR WORSE THAT THIS SOCIOPATH HE WAS FULL BLOODED PSYCHOPATHIC

WE GOT TWO OF THE INSANE FUCKERS AND STILL MANAGED TO SURVIVE TO A RIPE OLD AGE MY SISTER REMINDS ME LOLOL

NO ONE GETS IT THEY THINK WE ARE BULLSHITTING THEM

LATER THEY SAID MAN YOUR MOTHER IS A ODD ONE SIN'T SHE

AFTER I HAD TOLD THEM SHE IS A SOCIOPATH LOOK IT UP FUCK NUT

WE ALL US KIDS GAVE UP TELLING PEOPLE ARE PARENTS ARE MENTALLY OFF OR ILL

NO ONE BELIEVED US SO FUCK IT

NOW LOOK WHERE I SIT

62 IN BAD SHAPE AND THIS IS FUCKING WITH ME

ALL I CAN DO IS TELL THEM SHE IS CRAZY AND I HAVE NEVER EVER HIT A FEMALE IN MY LIFE SO I SURE WOULDN'T HIT MY OWN MOTHER FUCK WADS

I GET SO PISSED I COULD HIT SOMEONE NOW AS I HAVE NEVER BEEN ACCUSED OF SHIT LIKES THIS BY MY OWN MOTHER

SHE IS NOW TOTAL EVIL

I CAN NOT DEAL WITH THAT AND IT IS UP TO YOU TO LISTEN AND PROTECT ME

SHE WILL CAUSE ME TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK AND I CAN'T LET HER DO THAT AND THIS SHIT

OR SHE WINS FINALLY AND FUCKS ME UP BAD ON HER WAY OUT

SO I AM IN TROUBLE BECAUSE OF MY MOUTH AGAIN AND SAYING I THINK GOVERNMENT AND YOU ARE A NAZI

NOT A WISE THING TO SAY LOL

BUTT I ALWAYS SAY OH FUCK BEING CAREFUL THIS SHIT IS NOT RIGHT MAN

MY SISTER TELLS ME DON'T EVEN WORRY THEY HAVE NOTHING ON YOU SHE HAS NO MARKS OR ANY EVIDENCE AT ALL

YET WHEN YOU ARE ACCUSED LIKE THAT IT REALLY SHAKES YOU UP

MAAA HAD A BOOK TITLED

FALSE STATEMENT 

LAYING ON HER TABLE BY HER BED

WAS THAT A LITTLE DIG AT ME FOR LATER AFTER THEY TOOK HER IN

I THINK SO

SHE IS CUNNING EVIL AND VILE

TO PULL THIS SHIT ON YOUR OWN BLOOD SON IS CRAZY

SHE DOES CRAZY SO WELL

I AM  MOSTLY PISSED THAT I DIDN'T THINK THAT SHE WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS WHAT A FOOL

VIKI MY SISTER TOLD ME I THINK RANDY THE SENIOR HELPER IS TALKING BEIND YOUR BACK WITH MAAAA AND SHE WILL USED HIM AGAINST YOU BE CAREFUL CHUCK I HAVE SEEN THE HORRIBLE DYNAMICS OF THE CRAZY OLD ONE CRUSHING THE WHOLE FAMILY

YEAH RIGHT VIKI YOU SOUND LIKE MAAAAA

WELL SHE WAS FUCKING RIGHT AND I AM THE FOOL NOW

Offline Dildo Baggins

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 10:34:15 AM »
Fucking Scream! LOLOLOL

Offline SCREAMMMMMM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 08:42:13 PM »
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

SO SUDDENLY THE DOWNSTAIRS FLOOR DRAIN AND SHOWER HAVE SEWAGE FLOWING OUT THE DRAINS

THIS IS GROUND LEVEL SO THESE DRAINS ARE RIGHT VEFORE THE LINE GOES OUT THE HOUSE AND DOWNHILL PRETTY STEEPLY LOLOL

WELL SOMETHING MAAAA PUT IN THE TOILET GOT STUCK

I HAVE HAD PLUMBERS OUT 3 TIMES BEFORE THIS

MAAA WAS FLUSHING THOSE WIPES NOT MENT FOR FLUSHING THEY CAN CATCH AND GET STUCK AND MAKE A CLOGGED PIPE

SO I WAS MOVING A LOT OF STUFF ALL ALONG THE TW WALLS UNDER THE LARGE WINDOWS

AND WHEN I SLID A LARGE CONTAINER THERE WAS THIS WETISH AREA TRAIL OF THE WHOLE ITEM

I LOOKED AT THIS ON THE FLOOR SAYING THE DRAINAGE PROBLEM IS 15 FEET FROM HERE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM

LOGIC TELLS ME THERE WAS A OVER FLOW THAT FILLED HALF THE ROON AND RAN UNDER ALL THE STUFF SITTING ON THE FLOOR

SO I MOVED ANOTHER HEAVY STACK OF THESE PLASTIC DRAWERS SHE KEEPS SEWING HEAVY SHIT

OH MY GOD GREEEN MOLD AND I KNEW 18 % CAPACITY LUNGS BETTER RUN AWAY FAST YOU CAN'T BREATHE THOSE FUMES FOOL

GOT A FAN IN A HURRY AND STARTED THROWING LISOL CLEANING WIPES OVER THE AREA TO CONTAIN THE FUMES

FUCK FUCK

SOI KNOW THE BOTTOM OF EVERYTHING IS A MESS I CAN'T DEAL WITH THAT PART YET I WILL LINE THE BOTTOM EDGES WITH LISOL WIPES THEY KILL 99% OF THE SHIT LOLOL

MY MAAAAAA OVER FLOWED AND CLEANED THE PLACE UP KNOWING I WOULD SCREAMMMMM MY ASS OFF AT HER

I BET I SPENT CLOSE TO $900 TOTAL AFTER I WAS RAPED BY ONE PLUMBER THAT LEFT HERE AT 11 PM FUCK MAN

HOME INVASION GUY ??? HE WAS EVIL AND SCARED ME

I DIDN'T HAVE MY GUN NEAR BY SO FELT I BEST JUST GET THIS FREAK OUT OF MY HOUSE

WHEN YOU ARE UP IN THE MOUNTAINS YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE DOUBLE ALONE AS IT TAKES ABOUT 15 MINUTES MAYBE 30 TO GET A SHERIFF UP HERE TO SAVE YOU LOLOL

MOST END UP DEAD WAITING LOL

THAT DEAD STABBED GUY IN THE ONLY BAR WE HAVE PARKING LOT

I SAW HIM AS I DROVE TO WORK LATE ONE NIGHT HOLY FUCK

LOL

OH WELL SHIT HAPPENS

I USED STRAIGHT DISTILLED WHITE VIEGAR AS I NO LONGER CAN BE AROUND CHEMICALS AS IN CLEANING

NO BLEACH OR AMONIA

USED IN THIS HOUSE

SO LISOL PINE SOL ONLY IF I USE IT AND CLEAR OUT WITH A FAN OR TWO BLOWING

THE PILLS AND MY HEART AND LUNGS THEY WARNED ME WITH A LONG SHEET OF PAPER DO NOT EVEN GO NEAR THESE CHEMICALS

I HAD TO FOR MY LAST 6 MONTH WORKING AS I OWNED A FUCKING CLEANING COMPANY YOU CAN'T JUST QUIT CLEANING USING CHEMICALS LOLOL

WELL YES YOU CAN I JUST CALLED THEM ALL SAID I AM DONE SORRY HEART FAILURE HAVE TO JUST STOP CLEANING

30 DAY NOTICE TO QUIT

I TRIED BUTT IT WAS SO SAD I HAD TO FACE I WAS NO LONGER GOING TO POWER THROUGH THIS SHIT

17 YEARS CLEANING WAS ENOUGH I GUESS

NOW I GET TO CLEAN UP ONE LAST TIME AFTER MY VILE MOTHER

SHE USED THOSE WIPES TO DEFY ME AND I HAD A PLUMBER EXPLAIN TO HER WHY YOU CAN NOT FLUSH WIPES AT ALL

SO I ORDERS $ 100 PLUS WORTH OF DRAIN SNAKES

I KNOW HOW TO USE SNAKES AND RENTED A POWER ELECTRIC ONE AND SNAKED MY WHOLE DOWNSTAIRS LINE

BUTT THE MCHINE IS COOL AND IT IS SO FUCKING HEAVY I HAD TO USE THE LIFT TO GET IT UP HERE BACK THEN YEARS AGO

IT MADE MY HEART FLIP OUT LIFTING THAT FUCKING THING

SO I SAID YOU NEVER EVER CAN RENT AND CARRY ONE OF THESE UP HERE AGAIN FOOL

SO NOW I WILL TRY A HAND ONE 25 FOOT LONG A 10 FOOT LONG ONE AND 2 SINK WITH BRUSHES 3-4 FOOT LONGS

ALSO SMALL SINK OR TUB AND SHOWER PLASTIC NOT WIRE COAT HANGER I USE TO MAKE WITH A TINY HOOK ON THE END TO GRAB NASTY HAIR PILES FUCKING UP THE SINK TRAP AND PIPE

SO I WILL DO IT MY SELF

AS A PLUMBER GOT ME TO SIGN UP AND I FIND OUT IT IS A MONTHLY FEE OF LIKE $ 119

NO FUCKING WAY WOULD I AGREE TO SUCH A LAME SYSTEM FUCK WADS SO TODAY I CALL THESE FUCKERS TELLING THEM I WILL CALL THE BETTER BUSINESS PEOPLE IF YOU DON'T CANCEL THIS CONTRACT AND YOU NEVER ONCE MENTIONED

ANY MONTHLY FUCKING FEE OR I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU NO WAY

BUTT I THOUGHT I PAID $ 119 ONCE A YEAR THIS LET ME IN YOUR PREFERED DISCOUNT OF %15 LOL AND FRONT LINE WHEN I CALL YOU LOL

PLUS

NO TRIP CHARGE UP HERE

WELL I LOOK AT THE PAMPLETSSSSS AND SEE HOW TO PAY MONTLY FEE LOL WHEN I WAS LOOKING FOR YOUR NUMBER QUICK

SO I SAID DON'T COME OUT IT'S NOT A EMERGENCY I WILL CALL THE OFFICE MONDAY ANYWAY TO CANCEL THIS PAERTNER CRAP SYSTEM

SO WILL THEY TRY AND BILL ME FOR THE 15 % DISCOUNT WILL THEY CANCEL THE CONTRACT ???

THEY SURE DIDN'T HELP ME WHEN I NEEDED MY DRAINS CLEARED

THEY NEVER CALLED ME BACK STAURDAY TO SAY THEY WAS COMING OUT AND HOW MUCH TO THE PENNY IT WOULD COST BEFORE THEY EVEN DRIVE HERE I HAVE HAD IT WITH PLUMBERS

FUCKERS ARE SLICK SNAKES LOLOL

SO WEDNESDAY AMAZON DELIVERS THE SNAKES A BOX OF SNAKES ON THE WAY THEY SAY

MAAAA WAS THE ORIGINAL SNAKE

SHE NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THE OVER FLOW OR FLOWS MAYBE

SHE LEFT THAT DAY KNOWING IT WAS STINKING AND I KEPT SAYING WHY IS IT STINKING DOWN HERE MAAA

NOW I KNOW FUCK

WELL SHE NEEDED A REASON TO LEAVE AND GO TO THE OLD FOLKS HOME BUTT THAT NAZI ELDER PROTECTION CUNT TELLS ME MAAA CAN COME BACK SHE IS YOUR TENANT

WELL COME LOOK NOW YOU NAZI CUNT

fuck