Author Topic: FUCKING REAL TOPIC BITCHES UPDATE ON MY DEATH Started by SSSCREAMMMMMM, April 18  (Read 1355 times)

Offline RumpleForeskin

• View Profile
update on my death
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 04:29:59 AM »
Did you die yet?

Offline RumpleForeskin

• View Profile
FUCKING REAL TOPIC BITCHES UPDATE ON MY DEATH
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 08:03:47 AM »
Saw you getting verbal abuse on GLP.
BWahaha, and rightfully so.

Offline SCREAMMMMMM

• View Profile
LOL

GLP JUST LOVES BANNING ME ONCE THEY FIGURER OUT IT'S ME AGAIN WITH A NEW PROXY LOL

THE SLIME FAGGOTS

Offline SCREAMMMMMM

• View Profile

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
so I been to the urologist...now I have to drain myself every day with a catheter for the next three months...(urologist says once a day, but I think that he thinks my pissing is better than it is, twice a day is correct)...that all-the-time Foley catheter I had on for ten days, before yesterday, reshaped my dick...got scar tissue, blah blah blah, it's like I had a piercing or something

I am surprised to find out though, that even though it is SLIGHTLY painful, and freakish, sliding the thin plastic hose up the dick, then tapping the bladder, then SLOWLY retracting the plastic tube after...all this DOES PRODUCE a feeling of accomplishment...like LOOK I KNOW HOW TO DO THIS TRICK, NOW...MARVEL AT MY DIVERSE SELF-MANAGEMENT

you ever have catheter problems, in your long life, o SCREAAAAMMMM?

Offline SCREAMMMMMM

• View Profile
YESSSSSSS TWICE WHEN THEY HAD TO PUT ONE IN TO FIND OUT IF I HAD INTERNAL BLEEDING

BOTH TIMES BAD CAR SMASH

OUCH BURNING LIKE A BITCH AFTER THAT THE INSIDE PEE HOLE FELT LIKE A HOT POKER

THE OTHER TIME WAS AS A CHILD I WET THE BED SO MUCH THEY TOOK ME TO A DICK DOCTOR AND HE SENT SOMETHING UP MY DICK TO LOOK SEE

I CRIED AND CRIED AFTER BECAUSE IT HURT SO BAD TO PEE AFTER HE UPSET THE WHOLE INSIDE OF MY DICK THAT BASTARD

THOSE ARE THE ONLY TWO TIMES I RECALL

I LATER GOT A SHOT IN EACH BUTT CHEEKS BECAUSE MY LOVER DOUG HAD GIVEN ME THE DRIP DRIP DRIP

SO ON TOP OF MY CRUSHED HAND AND 5 BADLU BROKEN RIBS AND OTHER NASTY PAINFUL THANGS

I HAD THE STD THAT REALLY MADE MY DICK BURN AFTER THEY PULLED THAT THING OUT OF MY DICK

I WAS ONE HURTING LITTLE CRYING BITCH THAT TIME

I WAS SURE SOMEONE STARTED MY DICK ON FIRE

Offline SCREAMMMMMM

• View Profile
so I been to the urologist...now I have to drain myself every day with a catheter for the next three months...(urologist says once a day, but I think that he thinks my pissing is better than it is, twice a day is correct)...that all-the-time Foley catheter I had on for ten days, before yesterday, reshaped my dick...got scar tissue, blah blah blah, it's like I had a piercing or something

I am surprised to find out though, that even though it is SLIGHTLY painful, and freakish, sliding the thin plastic hose up the dick, then tapping the bladder, then SLOWLY retracting the plastic tube after...all this DOES PRODUCE a feeling of accomplishment...like LOOK I KNOW HOW TO DO THIS TRICK, NOW...MARVEL AT MY DIVERSE SELF-MANAGEMENT

OUCH HOLY FUCK THAT SOUNDS NASTY UGLY MEAN TO THE DICK

NO I HAVE HAD THEM STICK ONE UP MY DICK AND I NEVER THOUGHT THE BURNING WOULD  STOP AFTER THEY PULLED IT OUT

I WAS IN HOSPITAL WITH INJURIES FOR A CASH SMASH UP..THEY WERE WORRIED I WAS BLEEDING INSIDE SO THEY STUCK THAT TUBE UP MY COCK OUCH

NOW DAYS I SEEM TO BE HAVING TROUBLE PEEING SOMETIMES SO I SUPPOSE THERE IS SOME ISSUES COMING UP TO MAKE ME NEED ONE LIKE YOU

I AM 62 GOING ON 90 I SAY

I QUIT SMOKING MAY 12 AND AUGUST 18 I STARTED SMOKING AGAIN

I FOUND A LONE CIG TODAY WHEN I WENT TO RUN THE VAC

I FINALLY LIT THE FUCKER THENPACKED UP AND DROVE TO TOWN TO BUY MORE CIGS LOLOL

I SMOKED THE WHOLE WAY DRIVING AROUND TOWN THEN BACK UP THE MOUNTAIN

I WAS SMART AND TOOK A BABY OXYGEN TANK

AS I SURE NEEDED IT TO CLIMB BACK UP HERE

I HAVE 18 % CAPACITY LEFT IN MY LUNGS  WELL THIS RECENT SMOKING JUST SLAPPED ME BACK INTO HORRIBLE SHAPE

SO I SURE KNOW HOW GOOD IT WAS WITHOUT MY CAMELS

I WAS LIKE A CURED PERSON MAY 12 AND ON.....

THEN TODAY I BLEW MY LOAD AND LIT THE CAMEL I FOUND

OH MAN I WAS LIKE A JUNKY WITH A FIX IN MY ARM COMING ONTO THE HIGH

SO I AM SO HAPPY TO SMOKE AGAIN LOLOL

I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT MY BREATHING NOW

SO I HOPE I CAN KEEP FROM GOING BACK TO TWO PACKS A DAY

AS I WILL DIE SOON IF I DO THAT SHIT

SO MAYBE A HAPPY PLACE WHERE I CAN SMOKE SOME AT NIGHT OR DURING THE DAY BUTT KEEP IT AROUND A TOTAL OF 5-10 CIGS A DAY

MAYBE LESS IF I CAN CONTROL MYSELF

MY MOTHER IS SLIDING INTO DEEPER ALZHEIMERS OR MIND FUCK UP TIME

I JUST FIRED THE COMPAY FOR ELDER CARE HELPERS

I USED THE FIX IT GUY THAT ALSO WAS ELDER CARE

BUTT HE WAS CREEPY AND LIED TO ME AND MAAAA SHE WAS INLOVE WITH THIS GUY

HE TRIED TO GET HER EYE SURGERY SAYING IT WAS FREEEE AND CATRACK IS ALMOST FREE SHE ONLY PAYS $250 COPAY

BUTT IF THEY SAY SHE NEEDS LENS THEN IT GOES FROM $ 1100 PER EYE OR $3100 PER EYE IF SHE NEEDS TRIFOCAL LIKE HER GLASSES LOLOL

THIS SUCKE HAS TO GET FINDERS FEES TO MOTIVATE THIS KINDA CON JOB I BLEW MY STACK AND JUST FIRED HIM AND HIS COMPANY

I LOST A GREAT FIX IT GUY BUTT HE HAD HELPED ME GET BOTH OF MY LIFTS WORKING GOOD AND I TOOK A RIDE ON MY LIFT FINALY AFTER 18 YEARS

PLUS I SET UP THE SECOND STORY LIFT THAT LIFTS EVERYTHING UP TO THE SECOND STORY DECK AND RIGHT OUTSIDE MY KITCHEN

I WILL SOON SET IT UP TO RIDE UP HERE ALSO

SO I WILL HAE TWO WAYS TO GET UP HERE MY LIFTS AND WALKING

OR CLIMBING

SO HECK

I FIRED THE GUY

AND HIS COMPANY

NOW I AM ON MY OWN WITH MANY THINGS STILL NOT FIXED OR FINISHED BEFORE SNOW

OH WELL

SO

THAT IS MY UPDATE

AND DICK TUBES NOT FUN I AM GLAD YOU TOLD ME YOU ARE DOING THAT

MAYBE MY FEAR DROPPED A LITTLE SEEING YOU ARE DOING IT AND DOING FINE MOSTLY

I FEEL BAD FOR YOUR COCK MAN

Offline SCREAMMMMMM

• View Profile
&ab_channel=PuddlesPityParty

Offline Dildo Baggins

• View Profile

WTF!

Offline Dog Fish Boy

• View Profile
DON'T DIE SCREAAMM

I am entirely all better now (except my stream is still liable to come out like three small multi-sprays instead of the one big one we grew up with)...this product called Prosta-Col from vrp.com is what fixed it, the prescription from the doctor was only a TINY BIT HELPFUL and it was a serious drug with potential side effects such as heart failure and death...whereas this Prosta-Col is herbs and OTC...

it did shrink my prostate which has altered the sexual functioning as follows...before shrinking it, I would get hard easy, take A LONG TIME to cum, and cum a large pile...post Prosta-Col, still get hard easy, cum much quicker, and only cum a more normal amount...hey I was probably SLIGHTLY BETTER OFF before with the sex part BUT THAT NO LONGER PISSING stuff was a fucking nightmare, this new mode is workable

how are your lungs SCREAAMM, be careful and stuff

Offline SCREAMMMMMM

• View Profile
YIKES WITH MY HEART FAILURE GOING ON CLOSE TO 14 YEARS NOW

THAT DRUG WOULD KILL MY ASS YOU TOOK

HART FAILURE NEVER GETS BETTER MOST DIE OFF THE FIRST 5 YEARS

50 % DIE OFF

SO I QUIT SMOKING MAY 12 AND STARTED BACK YESTERDAY OR AUGUST 18

THE STRESS DEALING WITH MY NO INSANE AND EVIL MOTHER

AFTER HAVING HER IN MY HOME FOR 18 YEAR SINCE 2000

HAS BEAT MY ASS DOWN

I HAD TO FIRE THE ELDER CARE FUCKS AS I FELT THEY MIGHT BE SETTING US UP FOR HOME BREAK IN

I HAD A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT AND HAD NOT LEFT THIS HOUSE IN A LONG WHILE

AUGUST 17 WAS TO BE MY APPOINTMENT THEN THIS ELDER CARE GUY SET MAAA'S EYE APPOINTMENT FOR AUGUST 17

HE WANTED US BTH OUT OF MY HOUSE WHAICH ALMOST NEVER HAPPENS

I PLAYED IT SAFE AND FIRED THEM MOTHER FUCKERS CREEPY ANTICS WERE ALSO SENDING UP RED FLAGS FROM MY STEEET WISE SIDE

SENIORS HELING SENIOR MAYBE A OLD FOLKS POT OF JEWISH ELDERLY STILL WORKING AND MAYBE REMOVING MONEIS FRO THE ELDERLY

SCAMS WITH EYE SURGERY THEN TELLING THEM YOU NEED THE EXPENSIVE LENS $ 1100 PRE EYE OR $ 3100

I SENT THEM OUT FOR A FUCKING EYE EXAM AND TO BUY HER NEW GLASSES SHE HAS REFUSED FOR YEARS NOW

SHE WAS TOLD HER SURGERY WAS FREEEEEEE LOL HER COPAY WAS $ 250 AND STILL IS FOR THE SURGERY TO REMOVE CATARACKS

THEN THEY LAYSIC OR EYE FIX COMES INTO PLAY LOL

THEYHAVE THE EYE SURGON DECIDE WHAT YOU WILL NEED AND SET YOUR SURGERY DATE LOL

WELL I HAD TO QUICK SHUT THAT DOWN AS THEY COULD CON MAAAAA AND THAT PISSED ME OFF IT WOULD BE $ 6200 EXTRA ON TOP OF HER FREEEEE SURGERY I THINK SOMONE MIGHT GET PAID CASH FOR FINDING ELDERLY TO CON ON THIS DEAL

I HAD IT FUCKERS YOU DON'T SCREW MY MAAAAAA OR I MAY BEAT YOUR FACE IN IN THE DARK NIGHT OH WHAT A DELIGHT

SO NOW THE COMPANY IS AFTER MY ASS AND EVEN CALLED MY SISTER IN NEW MEXICO SHE IS A LICENSED HOSPICE   PERSON FOR OVER 12 YEARS SO SHE LIED TO THEM TELLING THEM SHE WAS FLYING OUT TO ASSIST HER BROTHER AND MOTHER

THEN THIS COMPANY SAYS THEY MAY WANT TO MEET HER

FUCKING HELL

I FIRED YOU FUCKER AND DO YOU REALLY THINK I HAVE NOT TOLD MY SISTER WHAT WENT ON

WELL I DROVE DOWN AND BOUGHT ME A CARTON OF CAMELS FUCK IT

MY LUNGS AND ME WERE SHOCKED AT HOW WELL I FELT THE DAY I QUIT SMOKING AND EVERY DAMN DAY UNTIL I STARTED BACK

BACK NEEDING A OXYGEN TANK OUT OF BREATH DOING SIMPLE TASKS

OH FUCK BUTT I LOVE MY CAMELS FOR 46 YEARS I USE TO SMOKE 4 PACKS A DAY MOST AT NIGHT WHILE DRINKING 151 RUM OR 100 PROOF VODKA

LOLWHEN I QUIT I WAS DOING TWO PACKS A DAY SO WAS NOT NEAR AS INSANE BUTT STILL 46 YEARS FUCKS YOU UP

NEW THREAD

http://www.proxywhore.com/invboard/index.php?/topic/343006-screammmmmmmmmm-my-god/&

AND MORE ON THE ELDER CARE CRAP

THE MOB IS INTO ELDER CARE...MAYBE THE JEWISH MOB  IN MY CASE

http://www.proxywhore.com/invboard/index.php?/topic/342990-the-mob-is-into-elder-care/

&ab_channel=Yankeerob17

Offline SCREAMMMMMM

• View Profile
THE ONLY THING I THINK THIS COMPANY CAN TURN ME IN FOR WOULD BE MY RECENT NEW LIFT THAT RISES UP FROM THE CURRENT MOUNTAIN LIFT AND ALLOWS ME TO UNLOAD MY GROCERIES UP TO THE SECND FLOOR AS MY KITCHEN AND NEW FREEZER ARE UP HERE

I KNOW COUNTY CODE AND THE HOME OWNERS ACCOCIATION WILL TRY AND FUCK ME UP

SO I COVERED THE OVER 6 FOOT TALL FRAME MADE OUT OF 4 X 4 'S AND THE ELECTRIC HOOIST

WITH THIS SHADE  THING THEY ARE ALL USING ON DECKS IT'S MADE OF HEAVY PVC  SHIT AND IS STURDY IN THE SUN AND WINDS AND I BOUGHT A ROOL OF IT IN THE RED TARACOTTA COLOR WHICH IS MY TIM COLOR ON MY CEDAR HOUSE

AND THIS GUY DOWN THE MOUNTAIN RIGHT BELOW ME HAD ONE SO HE GOT AWAY WITH IT SO CAN I

I JUST HAVE THE HOUSE SITTING UP HIGH AND ODDLY THAT I STICK OUT AS A SIX SIDES SHACK LOL

WITHT EH CRAZY CHARLIE OR THEY USE TO CALL ME VOLVO MAN

I CHASED AWAY JJ THAT TRIED TO SCARE MY TWO BIKE FRIENDS BUY AIMING A LARGE ASS HAND GUN AT THEM SAYING HE WOULD BLOW THEIR FUCKING HEADS OFF I GOT HIS ASS PUT IN PRISON

SO PEOPLE KNEW I WON THAT ONE AND BACK UP A BIT SCARED OF ME AS THEY SHOULD BE

AFTER FUCKING WITH THE TWO FAGS ME AND JOE

BATARDS

&ab_channel=ClassicSong3

I USE ALSO ON MY 18 YEAR OLD LIFT I ALSO JUST REBUILT WITH THE HELP OF THE ELDER CARE HELPER AND  FIX IT MAN

LAUGHING

WHERE DO I FIND THESE PEOPLE ???

I ASK FOR A FIX IT MAN TYPE THATT ALOS CAN DEAL WITH MAA AROUND THE HOUSE TO HELP HER AND ME

WELL.....

SO MUCH FOR MY BIG ASS IDEAS

HEY HE WAS MILKING ME NOT SHOWING UP NOT CALLING HIS OWN COMPANY CALLING ME ASKING WHERE IS RANDY

THE GUY IS A LIAR AND MAYBE FAR WORSE

BUTT HE SURE WAS A FAIR FIX IT GUY SO I USED HIS 66 YEAR OLD ASS AND WOKED HIM LIKE A OLD DOG AND GOT MANY THINGS FIXED AND DONE MOSTLY OK AS FAR AS QUALITY OR BETTER THAN I COULD DO MYSELF

SO

I MAY PUT OUT THE CALL FOR HELP SOON AND THIS TIME IT WILL BE A MAJOR FUCKING THING

WITH THIS SENIORS HELPING SENIOS CUNT FACTORY FROM HELL

I AM SICK OF THE HUMANS

AGAIN

&ab_channel=Eagles-Topic

&t=6s&ab_channel=PuddlesPityParty

&ab_channel=עידושרון

HOW I MANAGED TO NOT BECOME A SERIAL KILER IS BEYOND ME

I HAD TWO PSYCHOPATH PARENTS

AND I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING YOU

LOVE THOSE FUCKING SONGS

THEY GO OUT TO MY GY BOY THAT WAS SO SWEET ONCE.....

SUCH A LOVELY PLACE......
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 12:23:41 AM by SCREAMMMMMM »

Offline SCREAMMMMMM

• View Profile
so my summer has been working on my dump of a house as i just never really fixed it up and it is now 36 years old so needs new WINDOWS LOL

THE WONDOW SCILLS ARE ROTTED OUT UNDER ALL 4 3 FOOT WIDE BY 6 FOOT TALL MAIN VIEW GLASS

THE FRONT PANE OF TWO OF THEM HAS DROPPED THROUGH THE WINDOW SILL AND TOUCHING THE DECK BOARD THAT SUPPORTS THE DECK COMING OFF THE HOUSE THEY USED ONLY NAIL IN 1980 YES MY DECK IS PURE RED WOOD AND I SAW A FEW BAD BOARD TO FIND OUT THEY WERE REDWOOD AND GOOD THE OUTSIDE WAS NASTY BUTT THE TIMBER HELD STRONG SO FUCK

NOW I YOU TUBE I SEE I NEED LAG BOLTS DRILL INTO THE BEAMS AND THEN SCREW IN THESES LARGE SCREW BOLTS THAT GRAME WITH THREAD UNLIKE THE NAILS THE NAILS AR GOOD AND HOLD I THINK BUTT THIS WINDOW LEAKING DOWN ON THEM NOW MAKES ME WORRIED

THEN TWO MAIN DECK POSTS ON THE VERY EDGE OF THE MOUNTAIN RUNNING STRAIGHT DOWN FROM THE FRONT OF MY HOUSE THEY MOVED ABOUT 5 INCHES DOWNHILL OFF THE CONCRETE PAD THEY SAT ON THIS MADE MY DECK TILT FORWARD RIGHT ABOVE MY LIFT AND THE FRONT DOOR FUCK

SO I DUG OUT AROUND THEM A LITTLE AT TIME AND WATCHED MORE YOU TUBE VIDEOS ON HOW TO REPLACE DECK POSTS

I QUIT AS I THINK I MAY TRIGGER SOMETHING LIKE A DECK FAILURE EVEN IF I DO WELL I HAVE NEVER RAISED A DECK AND FIXED THE TWO MAIN POSTS AT THE EDGE OF A MOUNTAIN LOLOL

I MAY END UP DOWN THE LIFT TRACK IN THE DRIVE WAY FAR BELOW WITH MY DECK WOOD IN A PILE

SO NOW I AM GOING LOOKING FOR A GOOD FIX IT MAN AND ONE THAT LIVES NEAR HERE SO HE CAN MAKE A HABIT OF COMING UP WHEN I SAVE ENOUGH MONEY OF MY MAAA GIVES ME SOME OF MY INHERITANCE

BEFORE SHE GOES INTO THE OLD FOLKS HOME AND LETS THEM DRAIN ALL MY MONE=Y AND MY SISTERS MONEY THE ONLY CASH WE EVER WILL GET AS DAD SCREWED US BOTH AND HE WAS WORTH ALMOST A MILLION IN CASH

THAT EVIL FUCKER

WE BOTH DIDN'T WANT HIS MONEY WE WERE JUST GLAD TO BE FAR AWAY FROM THE VILE BASTARD

HE NO LONGER COULD USE HIS CHECKBOOK OR MONEY IN HIS WILL

WE FLIPPED HIM OFF AND LEFT

MY POOR SISTER MAN SHE IS SO FUCKED

I TRIED TO HELP HER BUTT MY RESERVE CASH IS SO LOW I AM IN FEAR

MAAA MAY FIGURE OUT A WAY TO FUCK ME ONE LAST TIME BEFORE I FUCK HER AND CALL 911 TO HAVE THEM HAUL THAT CUNT OUT OF MY HOUSE FINALLY

SHE BETRAYED ME SO HARD I JUST CAN'T STOP MY HEAD SPINNING STILL

I STILL TRY AND DO THE RIGHT THING FOR ME AND HELP HER AND ACT NICE A LITTLE

I NOW CALLER HER A EVIL BITCH TO HER FACE AND AM READY TO CALL HER THE WORST EVER A CUNT

MAN SHE IS SO VILE AND EVIL NOW

I KNOW HER MIND IS FGOING FAST NOW SO SHE MAY DIE SOON

SHE IS WASTING AWAY AND ALSO GOING BLIND

SO HECK I AM IN ONE MEAN PICKLE NOW

THE ONLY THING I HAVE GOING FOR ME IS THIS HOUSE AS IT IS PAID FOR FULLY AND ONLY HAS A SMALL LEAN FROM DEISCOVERY CARD THOSE FUCKERS ARE THE WORST CREDITOR EVER

I FOUND OUT

OVER 11 YEARS AND THEY RENUED THE LIEN ON MY HOUSE THOSE CUNTS

THE DEBT IS UNDER $5000 EVERYONE ELSE I OWED LIKE 10 TO 20 K BEFORE I FINALLY WENT ON DISABILITY

2 YEARS OF NO INCOME WAS SO HARD I AM SURPRISED I DOIDN'T GO INSANE

OH WELL MY HOSE HAS JUMPED WAY WAY PAST HIGH VALUE EVEN IF IT'S A FICER UPPER BECAUSE THE PRIME VIEWWS LIKE THIS AREN'T MANY

LAUGHING THE STAIRS CLEAR UP HERE MAY MEAN THE NEXT BUYER IS A BIKE RIDER MOUNTAIN HIKER TYPE AND LOVES THE NATURAL RED ROCKS I LAID DOWN ALL THE WAY UP HERE WHEN I COULD MOVE SMALL BOULDER ALL ON MY OWN AND SURE DID

LAUGHING SO I HAVE HAD ONE HELL OF A RIDE AND MY STORIES SHOCK EVEN ME AS I LIVED IT ALL

62 GOING ON 99 I THINK

I HAVE MORE PATH I JUST THINK SMOKING MAYBE MY WAY OUT NOW

IT LOOD BAD EVEN IF I PULL IT OUT ONE MORE TIME AS SOON I WILL NEED ELDER CARE LOLOL

SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

THE ELDER CARE MAFIA IS ONTO ME NOW SO I AM NOT SURE I CAN USE A COMPANY I WILL HAVE TO HIRE A PERSON NOT WITH A COMPANY MAYBE FIRED FOR THOSE COMPANIES

SO IT MAY GET WORSE MY SISTER LAUGHS HOW DEBBIE DOWNER I CAN BE AS SHE KNOWS OUT PARENTS AND MAAAAAA SURE TAUGHT US HOW TO BE DRAM QUEENS AND DEBBIE DOWNER GIRLS

I TOLD MAA TO HER FACE I HATE WOMEN BECAUSE I AHVE ALWAYS HATED YOU FIRST

YOU SLAPPED ME ALL MY LIFE UNTIL I TOLD YOU SLAP  ME AGAIN AND I WON'T EVER STOP SLAPPING YOU BITCH

I WAS LIKE 15 I THINK I HAD IT WITH HER

SO MY SISTER FELT I WAS THE FAVORITE CHILD OUT OF 4 I AM THE OLDEST BOY MY BROTHERT DANNY HUNG HIMSEL ABOUT 14 YEARS AGO MAAA MADE HIM A MESS AND HE SAW NO WAY OUT AT AGE 40 I THINK

OH DAD REALLY FUCKED MY BROTHER UP AND HE BECAME A LOT LIKE MY FATHER WITH INSANE TEMPPER AND FIST FIGHTS

I THINK HE MAY HAVE BEAT HIS WIFE AND I STILL THINK SHE AND THE TREE TRIMMER HUNG MY BROTHER AND IT LOOKED LIKE HE DID IT

THEY DRUGGED AND WAITED UNTIL HE WA SO DRUNK

I WANTED TO KILL THEM BOTH AND FELT I MIGHT DO IT SO I NEVER GOT ON THE PLANE

MY SISTER ALSO THINKS I AM SO RIGHT THEY KILLED HIM

BUTT HIS TWO SONS MADE ME THINK ABOUT MY ACTIONS AND HOW THEY WERE SO HURT AS THEY DEALY LOVED MY BROTHER HE STAYED HOME AND RAISED THEM UNTIL HIS DEATH

Offline SCREAMMMMMM

• View Profile
&ab_channel=SteveEarleVEVO

now they can call me the smoking man.....

&ab_channel=neuthral